Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Todd Akin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:56am
The assumptions here are just fun reading.....If this person or that person gets elected, this or that bad thing will happen. Depending on desired bias of course. Accept it you all are screwed, get over it, and the idiots you are electing are just digging the hole deeper, for you and your kids, all for the instant gratifacation need, and buying of votes. What does the 'future' concern them, they are getting rich in thier seats, so who cares. Time for them all to go, and the electorate rethink the entire purpose of this exercise.
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:52am
Nothing needs to be said, the rank and file of the Conservative Republican Party want him gone, plain and simple, this guy is on the far fringe of the movement, and disowned, what else needs to be said?

Who in the mainstream 'Republican' or 'Conservative' movement has defending this idiot? Again self explanitory....not like Democrats who flood to reconstruct or revise the spoken idiocy on thier fringe movements.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:07am
I would like to know Tallen, by the time you reach the age of retirement, where will this mystery retirement money come from? How can any democrat or republican change that outcome? By promising more beneficiaries, on top of the mutli trillions?

We have made promises that we can't keep. Someone is going to getting screwed hard. Right now everyone is playing musical chairs. Hoping they music keeps playing long enough, that they don't have to witness the mad dash of securing a seat.

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

But the tea party has endorsed his "no exceptions" abortion policy and, as a matter of importance, so has Paul Ryan.

Now THAT GUY is someone that we, as a fairly "young" forum, should be talking about. He scares me ****less. His policies are tailored to benefit himself and his ilk and leave everyone else to rot. I know, as someone who was young once, that the thought of needing Medicare seems like a distant idea that we shouldn't worry about, but the reality is that this guy is proposing robbing all the money you all are putting into the program and using it for himself and his generation, while leaving me, and most of you (with the exception of FE and OS) high and dry, fending for ourselves in our extreme old age.

I guarantee you that if Paul Ryan ever gets into the White House, you will never retire. You will die at your job just like they did in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Didn't Romney and the GOP already urge Akin to quit the race?

Yup.

BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:27pm
You remember that game in grade school where you yelled [a word meaning the male genital appendage] louder than the last kid until a teacher heard you? The GOP has been playing a decades long version with misogynist rhetoric, and the teacher finally heard, apparently.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

I think you haven't seen much about it because just about everyone on here finds it a moot point, the guy is a dumbass and (hopefully) will get what he deserves.

I was referring to a certain person who starts 10 page conspiracy theories on some vague comment but ignores things like this.

As far as it being a moot point, it's far from it. There are lots of women's rights groups that are up in arms about this comment and want the GOP to distance itself from this guy. But the tea party has endorsed his "no exceptions" abortion policy and, as a matter of importance, so has Paul Ryan.

This guy could very well become the face of the no exception anti-abortionists and really do harm in the November run.

A candidate supporting a no exceptions platform =/= endorsing Akin. Didn't Romney and the GOP already urge Akin to quit the race?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

I think you haven't seen much about it because just about everyone on here finds it a moot point, the guy is a dumbass and (hopefully) will get what he deserves.

I was referring to a certain person who starts 10 page conspiracy theories on some vague comment but ignores things like this.

As far as it being a moot point, it's far from it. There are lots of women's rights groups that are up in arms about this comment and want the GOP to distance itself from this guy. But the tea party has endorsed his "no exceptions" abortion policy and, as a matter of importance, so has Paul Ryan.

This guy could very well become the face of the no exception anti-abortionists and really do harm in the November run.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:40pm
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:34pm
I find it funny that we get a post on every gaffe and disingenuous comment from the Obama administration yet the board has been oddly silent on what may become a huge problem for the GOP this year-

This idiot.

Let me just express why I find this comment so appalling. I watched a 12 year old come in on a weekly basis to get her pregnancy evaluated. Luckily (or horrifyingly) enough she delivered a healthy baby girl that would likely find out at some point that her grandfather and biological father were the same person. According to Mr. Akin's comments statistically speaking she was a willing participant in this act.

I can't think of anything else to say about this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic