Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can finally reclaim my childhood!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:06am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Wow, the number of people that have never heard of Beerio Kart, surprises me. I'm really competitive and those nights were not the best for me. Wacko

When Mario Kart came out the first time (Mode 7 FTW!) I was definitely waaaaaay too young to play any drinking games with it.

All you whippersnappers do know that Mario Kart 64 wasn't the first one right?!?!?
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Wow, the number of people that have never heard of Beerio Kart, surprises me. I'm really competitive and those nights were not the best for me. Wacko

When Mario Kart came out the first time (Mode 7 FTW!) I was definitely waaaaaay too young to play any drinking games with it.

All you whippersnappers do know that Mario Kart 64 wasn't the first one right?!?!?
[tube]http://youtu.be/HVi8AiwKn3k[tube]

I had seen that one, but I don't think I ever played it. There was only one racing game that mattered when I was little.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

If I had a dollar for every time I fell off the side of the ghost race track
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:32pm
Take your mint schnapps with a piece of chocolate or chocolate syrup.  
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:35pm

I would love to have had that speed when I was a kid, but instead I spent many hours playing Command and Conquer over a dialup connection hoping that no one picked up the phone.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

I had seen that one, but I don't think I ever played it. There was only one racing game that mattered when I was little.

Ohhhh. The hours spent building a track of massive jumps only to scream in frustration when it was nearly impossible to ride it without falling. I do believe I have discovered where all the rage I've ever had in my life stems from....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic