FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just so we're all on the same page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just so we're all on the same page
    Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:24pm
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:51pm
I haven't been able to stop watching that for the past few weeks.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:30am
LOVE IT! And then when you research it, it gets even better. Also, I want to make little halfu children with that redheaded Korean chick.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

LOVE IT! And then when you research it, it gets even better. Also, I want to make little halfu children with that redheaded Korean chick.

It took me alot of Google-ing to figure out who that Korean chick was and what "halfu" meant

Growing up with a Thai sister kind of killed my ability to find most Asian girls attractive, but that chick is hot.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:07am
I'm now afraid of waiting for elevator doors to open. Thanks for that.

...There's only going to be more and more of this post-fukushima.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:09am
Isnt she Japanese? 
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:13am
Who knows what kind of Chinese she is.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

Isnt she Japanese? 

No, she's not

But you don't need to know her name to know she's Korean. Notice all the characters in the writing, and how they have round characters in there? That's specific to Korean. And to put it frankly, I doubt you'd find any Japanese singer in a video for a KPop singer. They rate the Japanese somewhere lower than Kim Il Sung on the scale of "people we hate."

Edited by tallen702 - 10 August 2012 at 9:59am
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am

Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

Isnt she Japanese? 

No, she's not

But you don't need to know her name to know she's Korean. Notice all the characters in the writing, and how they have round characters in there? That's specific to Korean. And to put it frankly, I doubt you'd find any Japanese singer in a video for a KPop singer. They rate the Japanese somewhere lower than Kim Il Sung on the scale of "people we hate."

LOL I was joking about the comments. 

And I know all about that...I work for a Korean company and spent a few months in South Korea Wink
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:20am
I don't know how to rate that video, I honestly don't. Do I love it? Do I hate it? Is it Dota meets Carly Rae Jepsen meets IMPOSSIBRU? I don't know. 

I'm going to keep watching it.

Edit: pntbl freak, how do the South Koreans like 'Mericans?

Edited by SSOK - 10 August 2012 at 12:41pm
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:20pm
I am absolutely hypnotized by everything about this video...

WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:38pm
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:14pm
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY SEXEH LEDEHS
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:47pm
so now that were all on the same page. i think we can all agree that as brihard stated. elevators will never be the same!
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:31pm
A .gif of that moment must be made.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:01pm
This just improved my work day tremendously.

I think.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:54pm
I saw a .gif of the lift/boat before I'd saw the video.  It made the video all the more awesome.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

A .gif of that moment must be made.

Here are a few.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:11pm

It makes me want to go back to Vancouver, where my odds are incredible. Colorado is soooo white, it's weird.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

It makes me want to go back to Vancouver, where my odds are incredible. Colorado is soooo white, it's weird.

'Merica!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic