FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You know....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You know....
    Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:48am
Some of you really need to find some way of putting your Tippmann Forum handles into your Facebook info. Because It's Joe's b-day today according to the FB, and I KNOW he's a OTF guy, but I can't remember what your frikken handle is!!!!! So happy birthday to you man!
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:51am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Some of you really need to find some way of putting your Tippmann Forum handles into your Facebook info. Because It's Joe's b-day today according to the FB, and I KNOW he's a OTF guy, but I can't remember what your frikken handle is!!!!! So happy birthday to you man!

(read; you people should be more memorable, like Nick)
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:58am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

(read; you people should be more memorable, like Nick)

I can easily find shorty, EE, USAF, Choopie, FE, Whale, PCF, Mbro, Merc, and Brihard because they've semi-regularly posted pictures of themselves on the forum, I've met them in person, or have names I can easily remember, but I SUCK at names, so forgive me if I can't remember everyone.

Also, Brihard totally looks like Bill Paxton in some of his FB photos.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:51pm
Woo being memorable. Yeah I can remember the classic regs no problem, but I've definitely done the same thing wondering "who is that guy again?"
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:54pm
No one forgets my name...

... Or i'll watermark their ass.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:23pm
I'm Jim, FYI
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

I'm Jim, FYI

See, I'd know that because of your NJIT avatar.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:46am
In the interest of full disclosure, when I saw it was "Joe's Birthday" - I didnt immediately recognize him as a forumer and mistook him for another Joe, whom I hate.
I was terribly confused for a second when I saw Other forumers wishing well to him.

"How does Tallen know that idiot?"

Oh....wait.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:36am
You don't need to be a rocket surgeon to figure me out on Facebook. I don't think anyone's ever had problems recognizing me.

But yeah, I've got about 16-18 of you on FB, and have problems linking T&O names to about a third of you. I'm slightly 'tarded with names and faces.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:53pm
I got a few of you on FB. It was funny when scotchy was wondering who I was and was making sure I wasn't some creepy chap.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:06pm
Thanks for the birthday wishes Tallen and Reb LOL
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:31pm
Woohoo!!!! now, if only you could make little notations next to names on FB like you can on google+
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:06pm
I have like 3 of you on Facebook. But my name is stupid easy to figure out much like Mbro.
Que pasa?

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:31pm
I'm wouldn't even know how to explain to some of my friends why I would change my middle name to 'procarbinefreak'.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:05am
Which one of you is Mike Hewlett? You pop up on my page every now and then but I've never had any idea which forumer it was.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:55am
Tallen probably gave me the best happy birthday wish out of any of my FB friends.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:36am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Tallen probably gave me the best happy birthday wish out of any of my FB friends.

Damn Straight!
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:37am
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

I'm wouldn't even know how to explain to some of my friends why I would change my middle name to 'procarbinefreak'.

I'm sure you could just change it to PCF and then think of a bunch of witty acronyms for it.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:35am
I think any true regs will know my first name.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:10am
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

I have like 3 of you on Facebook. But my name is stupid easy to figure out much like Mbro.
Mine isn't that easy now. I removed my last name from facebook to make job hunting easier. I'm currently listed as First + Middle not first + last. So it's not as obvious to FB friends.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic