Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann crossover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann crossover
    Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:07am
hi guys just received my crossover impressed out of the box but when i went to air it up to test the crossover was leaking air through the asa.ive checked the orings on the bottle and they are perfect anyone had this issue with theirs.
alpha tykes paintball team
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:02am
0 problems with mine when I got her. I'd contact tippmann ASAP thought, I'm certain they'll resolve any issue as quickly as possible for you. 

God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:39pm
I too did not have an issue and agree on calling tippmann at their 1800 customer service line. the crossover comes with an included 2 year warranty.
rendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:20am
Sorted the problem bolt was loose in the Asa so all fine now.
alpha tykes paintball team
BadKarmaLucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadKarmaLucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:37pm
Yeah this is one of the only markers that is truly made in the USA and TIppmann backs them up with a 2 year warranty. Plus their customer service is uneatable! If you ever have an issue you just can't figure out, just give them a call and they will take care of it.
Bad Karma Paintball Team

Roll with Swagger, the Red General, and Bad Karma at Supergame XLIV
urbanize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urbanize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41pm
First time poster. Long time paintball player.  Im planning to buy a new paintball marker and its very difficult for me
to decide which gun to buy.  I am interested with two guns.  Buying a LE X7 Phenom Assault or the Crossover.  I would consider myself a type of military type paintballer and so there lies my problem.  I almost set my mind to (touched it haha) X7 phenom Assault scar-L paintball gun.  Now i am reading that tippman released a new gun called the Crossover.  I am very interested in this gun but I can't bring myself to playing with a space gun.  I would love to see mods come out for the xover but not sure if any will ever be made.  Since I realize that the xover is not made for mods do you guys think there will be any made in fact for this gun later on?  'Milsim xover' - ... Kind of an oxymoron but any thoughts please anything to help me decide.  Thank you.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:46pm
I'd say you're going to be happier with the X7 urbanize. If you're more into the milsim end of things, you're probably going to want the "look" like most milsim players do. The X7 is perfect for that. The Crossover probably will stay well within the speedball end of things as far as modifications go. That said, either will work perfectly well for the job at hand, it just all comes down to what you want to look to be.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Cobra Crucible View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cobra Crucible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:55pm
I own and play with both markers.
I primarily play long scenario games in and around Texas.
IMO....
They both get the job done and you will be happy.
The Phenom is easily modified to the look and feel you want.
With the Phenom you are pretty much set to go out of the box and you get the milsim look.
The Crossover is a race car. It weighs significantly less than my modified Phenom and this is important in a 24 hr scenario. You will need to purchase a separate hopper if you buy a Crossover and this makes this marker the more expensive option. I will say that I have been incredibly impressed with the performance of the Crossover in the last two games. I do not recall a single ball break with the Crossover.
The best part is whatever barrel system you go with, it can be used with both markers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic