Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 Custom Pro E-trigger Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ejpatten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejpatten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 Custom Pro E-trigger Help
    Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:26pm
I recently purchased an E-trigger from ebay, it's supposed to be compatible with my custom pro. I put it in and turned it on and all the settings seem to work. However, when I put the CO2 on it's like the gun can't keep up with the trigger. The gun fires at the normal setting, but does not fire as much as the trigger clicks. It fires at the normal rate when it's supposed to be going fully automatic. I am playing a big game this weekend and would like to have this gun fixed! 
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:32am
is your CO2 tank full??
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Ejpatten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejpatten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:09pm
When I first tested it my CO2 tank was about half full. When I ran out of that I used compressed air at a little over 1000 psi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic