FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4th of July

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:32pm
The store that sells those shirts has some funny ones. Rowdy Gentleman, but I won't link here due to language.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:48pm
I was looking at Tigger onezies at a garage sale the other day but they were too small. Maybe just another freeze out in the ac. The fireworks that I have freak out the neighbors dog
Sent from a phone booth
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:46am
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

I've still got fireworks from 6 years ago, never set em off anymore, don't know how to safely dispose of them, so they sit in a drawer.

Just gonna grill at a friend's place, play some horseshoes, nothing big.

Dump them in a bucket of water, then once soaked, cut them open and sprinkle on lawn/flowers. The phosphates in the powder does the garden good.

KBK

PS Maybe not directly before people set off explosives in the area. Maybe wait until well after the 4th.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:10am
Only lame fireworks are sold here, and theres a ban on because of the forest fires. If they sell firecrackers I'm alllll over that ish though, can never get that in Canada.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:30am
Picking up my 2 year chip in the morning.

Picking up up some OT later that night. Looks like I have to work more than 3 days this week. Tongue
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:17pm
Choop: You can't get 'real' firecrackers here since too many people blew themselves up in the 70's. Still mildly fun though.

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Picking up my 2 year chip in the morning.

Good on you. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Only lame fireworks are sold here, and theres a ban on because of the forest fires. If they sell firecrackers I'm alllll over that ish though, can never get that in Canada.

You can get whatever you want on an indian reserve.... But because we have to go the the reserve to buy firecrackers me and my buddies just make em and they kick the arse outta any bought firecracker. Split a cherry bomb in half. Take out the thimg that goes bang, tape the wick to it. Light er and she goes bang. An easier way it to just light er upside down. Loudest fire cracker I've ever heard. Might get you in trouble with local law for making bombs though....
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:08am
I went on a new England tour. I played blackjack in new Hampshire at midnight. At 530 am I was walking around a beach in Maine. Caughts a few ZZs until 10. Walked around the beach again and up to a Lighthouse. From Maine we drove to Boston and walked through Boston(if you know Boston, we walked from Somerville to Fenway) Left before the fireworks due to traffic shenanigans.

On the way home saw a great lightning storm while driving through towns and seeing all their fireworks.

Nothing crazy just a good time.
Que pasa?

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:21am
I climbed up on the roof of my garage to watch the local fireworks after spending the day grilling with a couple friends and hanging out at a lake for a few hours.

I really have to convince my brother to start having 4th parties.  He has a huge yard, not many neighbors, and is surrounded by farm fields.  It's the perfect place to bring a bunch of fireworks and light them off without a lot of hassle.  Too bad it's so dry everywhere this year. 

Edited by procarbinefreak - 05 July 2012 at 11:24am
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:21am
I played beer pong for the first time in ages.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:19pm

'MURIKA!

I drank beer in the sun all day, sitting on the grass by the reservoir, or in the reservoir itself. Played some frisbee and some volleyball, then went and had poutine (since I didnt get to on canada day)

Overall a perfect day, exactly what I hoped to do.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:16am
Epic pic, Choop.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic