FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what kind of electonic grip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what kind of electonic grip
    Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:21pm
You can also search for an E-bolt kit.  Probably will be pricier and considerably harder to find, but they should fit your 98.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:24pm

The 98 Custom serial number cut off is 880,000. There isn't a E-Grip Kit available for your marker. You could check out the Response Trigger kit which is air driven & will drop right into your marker. 

zimerman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 7:45pm
i have a custom 98 (serial 730853) and i would like to put a e grip on it but i read that not all e grip will fit the serials under 800000 and i was wondering wich ones would fit my gun and about how much i should expect to pay for them
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic