Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to modding, what should I get?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xBUNx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBUNx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to modding, what should I get?
    Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:02am
Hello, I was just wondering what kind of mods I should get for my Tippmann 98 Custom Pro (With A.C.T). I know I want a barrel and I was thinking of this one  http://www.amazon.com/Tippmann-Custom-Assault-Sniper-Barrel/dp/B000F38SZ6/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

But my main concern with these items is, will they fit/work with this gun? I was reading some of the reviews and some said it did work, and other said it did not. If you guys could help me out and let me know if they would work that would be excellent! :D 

Thanks for helping this newbie ;P
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:52am

What is more important to you?  Performance or looks?  The stock looks good and hopefully works well.  As far as the barrel.  I'd go for a 12"  J & J Ceramic.  One of the best barrels for the price.

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 8:33am
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

What is more important to you?  Performance or looks?  The stock looks good and hopefully works well.  As far as the barrel.  I'd go for a 12"  J & J Ceramic.  One of the best barrels for the price.

This and remember that you made need a remote line in order to use the stock.  Please keep in mind that the barrel and stock will add additional weight to the marker. It may not be much but play in a big organized game where you could be running and gunning 8 plus hours and you will start to feel it.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

This and remember that you made need a remote line in order to use the stock.  Please keep in mind that the barrel and stock will add additional weight to the marker. It may not be much but play in a big organized game where you could be running and gunning 8 plus hours and you will start to feel it.
A remote could be necessary.  It depends on the size of your gas cylinder.  Many people don't like the looks of Drop Forwards that help move the tank down under the marker more, but they work nicely if a remote system is not your thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic