Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

General A5 Marker Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oe2220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oe2220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: General A5 Marker Help
    Posted: 13 May 2012 at 1:30pm
Hi Everyone, Incase you dont want to read the wall of text the main question is - Is it safe to purchase used equipment online off of ebay? - Also, is any of the equipment i have listed below too complicated for a newbie or simply not good parts?
So im looking to buy my first paintball gun, i have plaid paintball for years but always rented or borrowed guns from friends. Ive been looking around for a while and so far ive got the basic setup that i want down. I will mainly be using the gun for friendly games of woodsball. I was looking online and i found alot of people selling the new model of the a5 with the accessories i wanted for alot less then the website, so my question is - Is it safe to purchase used equipment online off of ebay? - Also, is any of the equipment i have listed below too complicated for a newbie or simply not good parts?

The equipment I definitely want is
- A5 Flatline barrel with foregrip
- A helmet, not sure where to buy from.

Also I am planning on buying some other stuff, possibly at a later date.

Thanks for all your help!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:13pm
As far as ebay or any other used parts, its always Buyer Beware. You are always taking a risk buying from someone. Often what you see on ebay are online paintball stores selling New-In-Box items. So take a look at what you're buying. If what you get isn't what was listed, demand a refund.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic