Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 Phenom Electro Pneumatic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
demetrio1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demetrio1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 Phenom Electro Pneumatic
    Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:20pm
Hello everyone...I just bought a new X7 Phenom Electro and I am having an issue. When the electronic trigger is activated it (auto)fires until the electronic trigger is turned off (mechanical or safe position). Once I turn it on again, it fails to fire with the auto mode. The problem seems to be fixed when I reset the e-trigger (hold the reset button for 10 seconds), but it appears again when I turn the auto mode off and then on. I searched the web and found the specific problem on YOUTUBE as well ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7h5NRYXnoU&context=C434a7f8ADvjVQa1PpcFMkKCT09rMexRgpM-TJf1EKhEa7-e5nE_w=).
Does anyone how how this can be fixed?

Please HELP!!!!
Demetrio
silentboy_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silentboy_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 6:08pm
hi Demetrio.
Ihave the same issue.
How did you solve the problem PLS !
demetrio1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demetrio1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 6:58pm
hello friend... I solved the problem only when I took the electronic board for service. I was fortunate that that the guarantee was still valid, so I paid nothing for its replacement. It took about 8 - 9 days for the replacement and since then works fine.
Demetrio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic