Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PRICES!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
supreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRICES!
    Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:10pm
Hey there!  Been interested in buying some Tippmann paintball markers for a while now, only am completely unable to find Tippmanns prices.  Certainly doesn't seem to be on their website, at least, no-where clear and obvious.  I assume this is because the prices are high, and they dont want people to see?  I e-mailed both the EU address as well as the USA address, and months later still haven't recieved any responce.  Also used the tippmann websites "contact us" method, filled in their little box of info etc, and again, got absolutely no responce, and at least a couple of months have passed. 

Funny thing is, i keep coming across adverts for Tippmann markers on various websites (The internet KNOWS what you are looking for these days), and those links lead me to pricelists. http://shop.tippmann.com/home/index/3642.0.1.1 , though i'm not completely convinced that this is the same website.

Needless to day, im pretty unimpressed.  Can anyone else tell me where i'm going wrong?  Or recommend another seller of decent paintball markers. 

Many thanks in advance. 
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:56pm

Go to www.Tippmann.com click on any marker or accessory link & there is a "BUY NOW" button. Place your order & it will ship from the closest Tippmann dealer that has your entire order in stock. 

supreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 7:14pm
Errrm where exactly?  If it were that simple, i'd have found it already.  Just checked that website again, clicked on the X7 Phenom, takes me to the page where i can build my own marker, see its description, specs and accessories etc.  But..... no "buy now" button to be seen.  Clicked through all the other marker types, and variations, still no obvious buy now button.  No information on prices anywhere whatsoever!
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 9:40am
Click the Blue EMEA button in the upper right hand corner of the screen and choose the USA option. It does not appear that the "Buy button" or prices are listed in the other versions of the website. In the USA version of the website, it has a Buy Now button that when clicked it will list prices. I believe prices are listed in US dollars. You may have to use a currency converter to see the cost as reflected in the currency you normally use

Hope that helps.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:35am
Most prices you find online are going to be pretty simliar since they are most likely required to sell at MSRP unless it is some sort of blow out special.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
ML_Killgore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ML_Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:54am
Hi there Supreme,

I have read your post and wanted to help you out a bit further...

Where are you located within the EU? 

So, I can point you towards the nearest Tippmann dealer.

Unfortunately none of us have received any of the mails or inquiries you mentioned, maybe something went wrong there?!

In Europe we do not have the option to buy direct from the Tippmann website. That is also the reason why we do not list any prices on our EMEA website. In Europe we work with distributors and you as a customer need to go through a shop/webshop to acquire your Tippmann goods.

Tippmann dealers (shops and webshops) should be easy to find on the internet and are quite abundant within EU.

Let me know if this helps you any further or if you need some help in finding a Tippmann dealer near you.

With kindest regards,

Irving van den Bergh
Earopean Sales Rep
Tippmann Sports Europe

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic