FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What has everyone been up to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What has everyone been up to?
    Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Is that a lesbian libertarian, or a lesbian Presbyterian?

Yes.

yes. I don't know what it means. just that I learnt it.
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:12am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Yes.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:50pm
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:52pm
I learnt a new word today.

Lesbetarian.

Who knew.

KBK
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:15pm
I'd write it all out, but spam filter will just kick it out... 

Here is some paintball footage from this year. 

They tremble at my name...
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:39am
Hmm, I don't post here much but I lurk often.

Starting medical school in August, looking forward to the best 4 years of my life I'll never want to do again.  Just got my BS in Mechanical Engineering, so that's fun.

Working as an EMT-Intermediate for a big city EMS service; also finishing up my paramedic class soon.  Best time of my life is happening right now.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:50am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

I went paintballing for the first time in a year with people I work with. Lots of fun. Kinda felt bad that I owned everyone. Last time I played was with the same group of people so the people that wanted to win knew I should be on their team. Felt good to get the Ion out and shoot some paint with my old school halo hopper. And with that I just recently discovered Smartparts is out of business. I'm definitely not keeping up with paintball news.

We went paintballing for my bachelor's. Totally pwned which was funny because half the guys were my old team:-D

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

^^^ They grow better in dirt.

This drew a mighty chuckle.

I originally wanted to get a dwarf lemon tree but I can't get live plants shipped.  I'll have to see if I can find someplace around here that sells them.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:18pm

The caps are so low now. I think some pro tourneys are at 10 bps. It's crazy low.

Really? I might have to get in shape this summer and play some 3 man!
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:08pm
^^^ They grow better in dirt.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 4:46pm
Just ordered some strawberry, blackberry, and raspberry seeds.  Going to plant them on my balcony.  
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 4:09pm
The caps are so low now. I think some pro tourneys are at 10 bps. It's crazy low.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:53pm

I haven't played in... Gosh, maybe 4 years? Considering going and renting equipment at the indoor place in eugene, wonder if they're still renting out 98c's.

I remember when I got my ion, I really came to a realization that there was nothing else anyone could ever do with a paintball marker. It was cheap as hell, shot fast, had nearly flawless eyes/antichop, and was tiny. With the mag trigger, QEV, and ceramic barrel, I honestly don't know that there was a way I could have improved it. Looking at what markers are available today... They all just look like the same gun. What's the point of spending lots of money when BPS caps are in effect (are they still?) etc?

scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 5:23pm
Yeah I stopped playing a few months before they went bust. My team got wind of it through the boys at the European division and I knew without their sweet sponsorship it wouldn't be half as much fun. Having an articulated lorry follow you around Europe when the team was stuffed into the back of a Mercedes sprinter van  was pretty funny. 

I knew there was no other mob putting as much into scenario paintball in terms of supporting teams in europe so I figured after a good few years of fun I'd sooner patch it than flog a dead horse.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:50pm
I always thought it weird that people always knocked on shockers and ions, especially when I have an ion and it is a flawlessly working gun. I figured the shocker would atleast be as reliable as a cheap ion. Maybe it was the business practice they had with their boards and not letting consumers do what they want to the gun.

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:20pm

And with that I just recently discovered Smartparts is out of business. I'm definitely not keeping up with paintball news.

Which really amazed me with all the law suits that the Gardner Brothers were filing over IP in their last few years. I guess those were the last ditch efforts to save a drowning company. Really, the only marker worth remembering of theirs is the Ion. Even the old shoebox shockers and impulses were not that great compared to the other electros of the day.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:25am
I went paintballing for the first time in a year with people I work with. Lots of fun. Kinda felt bad that I owned everyone. Last time I played was with the same group of people so the people that wanted to win knew I should be on their team. Felt good to get the Ion out and shoot some paint with my old school halo hopper. And with that I just recently discovered Smartparts is out of business. I'm definitely not keeping up with paintball news.

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:03am
You're far too handsome to be alone for any period of time. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:10pm
Please, whatever you do, don't get AIDS again.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:17pm
Ah. Time for hookers and blow.

Stiff upper lip, more fish in the sea and all that jazz.

KBK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic