FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Air Regulator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Regulator
    Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:48pm
The A-5 has a different valve system than a Phenom.  The Phenom operates at 280 psi so it requires a regulator to step down the pressure from the tank.  The A-5 is made to operate on 800 psi which is the output pressure of most compressed air tanks that isn't designated as a low pressure output tank.  800 psi is also the pressure in a co2 tank at room temperature.  I would suggest not buying a regulator & putting your money into a quality 68 cubic inch 4500 psi compressed air tank.
TannerMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TannerMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 7:46pm
To my understanding only X7 phenoms come with a built in air regulator . I have a 2011 A5 and i was wondering a few things. Does it make much of a difference? Is it needed with Compressed tanks or just CO2? and what is the best bang for the buck that will fit on an A5?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic