Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Occupy leaders attempt to blow up bridge in Ohio..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:29am
So is the daily kos a pac then because they write good things about dems and bad things about Obama? Huffington Post? Are the brietbart sites republican pacs? Is fox news a republican pac?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:44am
Do you see a difference between major TV channels that are funneled into every home in america for free and pay tv or internet sites? The government helps pay for those broadcast networks, as they are part of the national alert system...

They don't pay for fox, or the internet. 

Fox is typically 2 or 3rd tier on pay tv, so you pay a premium to get that content. Plus they are balanced, something that ABC,NBC,CBS, PBS are not. Fox has the liberal view and the conservative view on every topic... Which if you watched it you would know that. I would prefer they just ignore the liberal viewpoint since  we get all that from the other media outlets... But, then they would be one sided... Which they are painted as by the media and lapped up by so many who don't watch Fox. I guess if something is repeated long enough people believe it no matter how far fetched it is...

Did you hear what Obama said about entrepreneurs over the weekend?

'If you've got a business - you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174160/Obama-says-wealthy-ARENT-responsible-success.html#ixzz20sYcPBZl

Unreal... Why bother creating anything under his iron fist? He will just take it away because he can...

Just like he did with offshore drilling, which if you watch the major media, they ignored...

They tremble at my name...
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:15am
somehow there's an attempt here to display some major difference between the 2 parties. Why isn't the third party that is currently in charge being addressed?
Sent from a phone booth
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:59am
More proof that the AP is the Obama media pac...

Did you hear that Obama just eliminated welfare reform legislation that Clinton signed into law? Yup, HHS just eliminated the law somehow. (course giving Clinton credit for Republican legislation passed by the contract with America crowd is typical by liberals, they take credit for everything, and if something is bad, they blame the other guy every time...)

Course the AP doesn't want you to think they did that, as they have proven they are biased, so they called it a "proposal" when it is anything of the sort...

I wonder when Whale will chime in on these many examples... Oh wait, they must be lazy reporters or something.
They tremble at my name...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic