Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Occupy leaders attempt to blow up bridge in Ohio..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Occupy leaders attempt to blow up bridge in Ohio..
    Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:51pm
Wonder what the media would have said if this was the tea party...  Oh wait, that doesn't fit the narrative. 

According to Obama's press, these are NOT occupiers but anarchists!

But, according to Breitbart, these guys have been tied to the Occupy Cleveland for a while now...

Oh the tangled webs the media weaves. 

not verified, but certainly looks like these were "workers of the Occupy movement" since that is listed as their "employer" on facebook pages with their pictures on them...

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 01 May 2012 at 2:55pm
They tremble at my name...
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:32pm
I'd have bothered to read those links if there was less nutjob tinfoil hat conspiracy idiocy surrounding them. Instead I'll go look it up myself so there's less crazy infecting the story.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:32pm
Congrats.  You have found fringe members of an activist group.  
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:40pm
So the FBI found 5 lost kids, and coaxed them into blowing up a bridge.

Nothing new here, except these kids were non muslim.

Edit:Realized they weren't teens. Embarrassed

Edited by impulse418 - 01 May 2012 at 3:45pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

Seriously. I bet those guys also read magazines, that means they support the print industry, which means they fund FE! OMG FE BLEW UP A BRIDGE!
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Seriously. I bet those guys also read magazines, that means they support the print industry, which means they fund FE! OMG FE BLEW UP A BRIDGE!

Attempted to.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:23pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Attempted to.

That kind of journalistic accuracy has no place here, you terrorist sympathizer.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Wonder what the media would have said if this was the tea party...  Oh wait, that doesn't fit the narrative. 

Print:

Television (Network) 

Television (Cable)

MSNBC - Forwards to NBC News. 

Radio

Note, all of the above articles were, at the time of me looking for them, on the front page of their respective websites, except NPR. It did come up upon a search, however. 

Quote from CNN article mentioning the Occupy Movement, where it seems as if the only connection between the two groups is the use of "One percent" as a term, as well as a statement about the FBI not looking into the Occupy Movement in this situation:

Originally posted by CNN CNN wrote:

During the course of the alleged plot, however, Baxter later expressed reservations, saying that blowing up a bridge "would not stop money flowing to the 'one percent,'" the complaint says.

The reference is catch-all phrase commonly employed by the Occupy movement in describing America's wealthy, particularly those atop the financial services industry, suggesting they hold disproportionate influence over the rest of the country.

"Occupy Cleveland," a local branch of the loosely organized protest that began last year in New York's Zuccotti Park, tweeted on Tuesday that it was "shocked by these allegations."

"We continue to be committed to creating social change through non-violence," the group said.

Federal authorities say the year-long operation focused on the five suspects and had not targeted the broader Occupy movement.

"The FBI and the Department of Justice are not and do not investigate movements," Dettelbach told reporters Tuesday. "We investigate crimes."

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:53pm
What did I just say about journalistic accuracy!?
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:58pm
The statement by FE in his title that these are 'Occupy Leaders' would appear to be a lie.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:04pm
the breaking news i read called them anarcists, not occupiers.

talk about media labeling....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

....statements by FE ... would appear to be a lie.

Fixed.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

The statement by FE in his title that these are 'Occupy Leaders' would appear to be a lie.

Interestingly, if you follow the link from the Breitbart site to their source for calling one of the suspects an Occupy Cleveland "leader," actually refers to him as an "organizer."
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:48pm
I go fishing under that bridge all the time.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I go fishing under that bridge all the time.

Then you're practically the leader of the whole thing.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:02am
Looks like someone was mad about Cleveland's draft
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:18am
http://newsbusters.org/node/55523

National Media Ignore Would-be Cleveland Terrorists' Occupy Connections

The major media is just an extension of the liberal democrat party... Bias of omission is their weapon of choice. 

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 02 May 2012 at 10:23am
They tremble at my name...
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:21pm
Speaking of bridges...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:39pm
Thats a very unlucky bridge. I knew the guy who killed himself by jumping off of it not too long ago.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

http://newsbusters.org/node/55523

<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">National Media Ignore Would-be Cleveland Terrorists' Occupy Connections</span><span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">

</span>
<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">
</span>

The major media is just an extension of the liberal democrat party... Bias of omission is their weapon of choice. 

Did you read Whales post, or are you just plugging your ears and yelling again? And yeah, you know Fox News with their leftist, democrat spin!

Edited by choopie911 - 02 May 2012 at 3:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic