FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann A-5, The Choice of Trails of Doom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann A-5, The Choice of Trails of Doom
    Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:21am
I started with a Tippmann A-5 6 years ago, today, I'm still using that same marker! People always want to "upgrade" but if it does what you want, when you want it... Why change?

I used my custom Trails of Doom A-5 and my new realtree camo with the new style flatline A-5 in this video. 

Filmed at a large scenario 4.14.12 at Paintball Country in Ohio. 
They tremble at my name...
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:46am
Nice vid!

The General's face was priceless. You just walked right in?
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:51am
I agree, great vid. The camera is really working for you.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:16pm
Love it! "Are you serious? You gotta be kidding me!" Priceless! Also, nice job threading that gap between the two trees. Also like the reticle on the zoom cam.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:12pm
Thanks guys. I have about 70 gigs of footage from this year Trails of Doom season to wade through... I'm going to have a lot of videos dropping as I get time to edit. The new ZoomCam mount is working amazingly well. I played that game in constant rain for almost the whole day. I put the ZoomCam away after lunch, and I probably could have just kept using it, as it worked great even in the rain...

I'm not sure how many people I killed in the base, as the entire base was down for 5 minutes with everyone inside instantly killed when I walked in the door. I just barrel tagged the General because before the game I told him I was going to get him during the game... he was like, "yeah right". That is why his face was so priceless, he couldn't believe it was ME. Lol. 
They tremble at my name...
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:03pm
Somebody needs to secure their base better.  (Priceless)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic