Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need a new barrel but what one

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
x7man76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x7man76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need a new barrel but what one
    Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:35pm
hey guys i have the x7 with the upgraded egrip. i need a barrel i mostly pplay woods ball but me and my friends have our own redneck speedball corse lol. i have no clue what barrel to and which one would be good for me. if i could get some help that would be great thanks
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:39pm
You could try using the "search" feature to the forum for this very topic.  But it seems that J&J or lapco are the two more popular brands and most people like using a 12 to 14 inch barrel length.  I hope this helps you out.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

x7man76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x7man76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2012 at 7:02pm
it does alot thanks! i was looking at the flat line but idk
x7man76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x7man76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:09am
hows the flat line barre? is it good for speed ball or woods play? is it good for the money?
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:10am
Flatlines are great for adding distance but I know the older versions were picky on paint a lot of the time. I'm not sure how the new version compares. My experience with the JJ Ceramic has been nothing short of spectacular. It's a great barrel for the price, shoots well with almost any paint, and it shoots well through breaks. There's nothing fancy about it but between myself and several friends, along with many users on the forum, it gets the job done right.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
x7man76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x7man76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:23am
thanks that helps alot, i will deffinetly look into the barrel. and do you use it for speed ball or woodsball, because im mostly playing woods ball?
TannerMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TannerMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:59pm
I have the same barrel, I mostly play woodsball and it works great for me!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic