Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I finally PAID to play paintball yesterday...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I finally PAID to play paintball yesterday...
    Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:36pm
Paintball Country had a big Transformers scenario yesterday, and since our family knew Bob, I headed over there to play. Their field is crazy huge, and very thick. Captured some good footage with my helmet cam, the zoomcam wasn't really needed as you would end up shooting much closer and my Roam captured it fine. Even though it rained pretty much the whole day, much fun was had. 

For some reason they named me the MVP of my team. For that honor I won a brand new Tippmann A-5! Sweet!

Enjoy the video. 
They tremble at my name...
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:44pm
You know you have to come up with something unique to mod the A5.

I always enjoyed playing fields with thick cover.  The ability to use that cover and still move quietly becomes a huge advantage.  It really lends itself to pumps/pistol play.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:28pm
What did you think of the crossover that you saw there? I meant to ask of FB, but forgot until I saw this thread.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:50pm

I've thought about hitting that field, but can never find anyone who's been there to really give a good idea if it worth the drive or not. I also thought I heard someone say it was closed, guess they were wrong.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:31pm
I just filled out a long response to each of you and the spam filter kicked it out... 

Seriously, this board is useless now. 

Hit me up on facebook...

They tremble at my name...
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:10am
Even after reading the description I did not expect what I saw
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic