Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Riddle:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Riddle:
    Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:30pm
What has two thumbs and is officially an 03-FFL licensee?

THIS GUY!!!!!

Mail-order discount military guns, here I come!
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:41pm
You aren't supposed to tell people the answer until they guess.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:25pm
That's going to get expensive. What's first on the wish-list?
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:47pm
seeing as how we owe the gubmint almost 3 grand after taxes this year, something cheap and small (so the wife doesn't notice) I'm thinking 1895 Nagant revolver, Polish Radom P-64 or, if she gets a new job soon, a TT-33.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:02pm
I had a TT-33 I wished I hadn't sold. It had the safety added post import, but otherwise was an amazingly fun gun to shoot.

You can catch them around here for sub $200 if you look around.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:20pm
I'm more concerned about keeping my current firearms fed, I try not to even think about the guns I might want. I have a Winchester model 12 in need of a repair as well. That's going to be pricey.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:32am
^^still working on the AK?^^
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:49am
I found some good prices on K-31s the other day, but they all have cracked stocks. With the C&R, it's important for me to keep everything "original" (original configuration at least) in order to be able to trade it/sell it later to another C&R holder. I'll have to do some looking to see if anyone sells unfinished K-31 stocks before I jump.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:52pm
The oddball ammo made me stay away from the K-31. There's always been a debate about the most accurate milsurps of the era, some say the Springfield, others K-31, Finn Mosins, or Swede Mausers. The K-31 is the only one of those I've never played with.

The AK remains in pieces. I inherited my grandfather's firearms, one of which needs work still (the 10/22 is now functional and fun) and am in the middle of packing up two houses to move, looking for employment for the fall, and trying to keep up with bills. Plus I need new tires. I found a company that does builds, when I can swing it I will, but the temptation for me now is to also have them instal a brand-new chrome-lined barrel, teflon coat it, instal a scope rail and cryo treat the barreled action. With Romanian WASRs being over $600 locally, I'd be getting a hell of a lot more rifle for about the same money. I did help a buddy of mine put together a 6.8SPC last week, so that kept me busy. Currently my .38 is getting the most of a workout.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:05pm
Ah.. you will get around to it one day.  My M48 is in the same shape, taken apart and waiting for me to re finish the metal and stain the wood. I have a friend who is trying to sell me a M91/30 for $150 with bayonet, pouches, cleaning kit, sling and some ammo. I may just do it...
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic