Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:37pm
Shub, my team is still in. Go Devils!
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 12:50am
I hate to be an FE, but...

NJ/LA Final starts on Wednesday

I'm happy my team won. Not only is my team in the final, I don't have to listento the Ranger fans that would come out of the woodwork.

I will say though, rooting for the hometown team gets annoying when the bandwagoners appear from nowhere. I'm all for casual fans, but don't act like you have been here forever.
mamasboi View Drop Down
Strike 1, FIlter dodge, 7/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:01pm
That last Devils game was exciting, It's going to be nice to see both the teams I've been rooting for in the Cup final. Since both of the teams are going for the Cup I'm going to have to choose a side and it's going to have to be the Kings since in from the LA area. 
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:42pm
Go Kings
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic