Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alpha Black E-Trigger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tessitroenj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tessitroenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alpha Black E-Trigger
    Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:13am
Just wanted to find out if the e trigger for the alpha black (that i bought seperatly form my gun), will fit the project slavo or the 98 custom...im switching my gun to  magazine fed and i dont really want to deal with batterys any more i go through to many
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 6:01pm
Yes on the Project Salvo, and sort of on the 98. The armature arms are different lengths than on the 98. IIRC the one for the US Army markers is shorter than on the 98.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
tessitroenj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tessitroenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 10:35pm
Thanks
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:47pm

The short armature pin is for the 98's & Carver One. The longer armature pin is for the Project Salvo & Alpha Black.

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:52pm
So I had it mixed up. You could use it then, you would just have to find the proper length and trim it.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

So I had it mixed up. You could use it then, you would just have to find the proper length and trim it.

Or call Tippmann's service department & ask for the correct part. I'm sure we would send it out for no charge. 
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:24pm

True, that would most likely work as well. I typically don't try to suggest people attempt to get something for nothing as it goes against my nature. If it was warranty work, sure.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic