Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inception

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inception
    Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:52pm
Totally went 2 levels deep tonight.  I was on a 4 hour bus ride, sleeping.  I was dreaming that I was in a van sleeping and dreaming about something that I can't remember.

Where's my top...
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:34pm
Advil PM is the only thing that does that to me. 
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 6:12pm
First time I took Advil PM, I took just one more than the bottle recommended for a dose.  I took them on the couch in my living room, and somehow ended up asleep laying sideways across my bed.  I don't remember getting up, but apparently I got up, mumbled something to my fiance who was in the kitchen (where else would she be...) and stumbled into the bedroom. 

That stuff is great.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

First time I took Advil PM, I took just one more than the bottle recommended for a dose.  I took them on the couch in my living room, and somehow ended up asleep laying sideways across my bed.  I don't remember getting up, but apparently I got up, mumbled something to my fiance who was in the kitchen (where else would she be...) and stumbled into the bedroom. 

That stuff is great.

I'm sure if you take enough of them the shadow people will carry you to your bed and sing you to sleep.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

That stuff is great.

I'm sure if you take enough of them the shadow people will carry you to your bed and sing you to sleep.
Ambien. Not even once.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:16am
Ambien made my sister trip balls.
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

Ambien made my sister trip balls.

Yeah, well, you're not supposed to stay awake after you take it.
I need a new Sig...
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2012 at 11:43am
I had a friend that spray painted this amazingly detailed mural of the solar system on the side of his grand parents' trailer house on Ambien, then walked two miles in his bathrobe to a gas station and bought cigarettes.

I saw the mural and I've hung out with him (back when we were younger), but I never really believed it was the Ambien until my sister started taking it and called me to tell me she was a firefighter.

Being an avid sleepwalker who once awoke in my living room crouched behind a chair with my AR-15 in my hand hiding from sweet and sour gummi bears, I would never, ever take Ambien. Any sleep I got would be offset completely by the various felonies I'd commit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic