FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paddys day+ boston+ lesbian wingman=win

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by DaveEllis DaveEllis wrote:

I think your definition of wingman is off, you're supposed to get the numbers....not the wingmanish person.
Friendly fire!
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:34pm

I think your definition of wingman is off, you're supposed to get the numbers....not the wingmanish person.
Yup and just getting numbers doesn't equal a successful wingman. Usually success requires much more.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

So . . . would that be an example of bad wingmanners?

Yup and just getting numbers doesn't equal a successful wingman. Usually success requires much more.

It's merc, we set the bar lower for him.  Big smile

little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:17pm

True success or not. It would seem you were her wingman. - just sayin

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

I don't call it success unless the girls leave the bar with you.

Not saying you have to sleep with them, but if you didn't at least get them to go to another bar as a group you didn't get very far.

Numbers can be fake, plus who really wants to get to know some drunk girl in a bar? I throw away phone numbers I get from drunks, be they at a party or a bar.

The worst is when you add each other on Facebook when you're wasted and then wake up like "Who in the hell..."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic