FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paddys day+ boston+ lesbian wingman=win

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:34pm
We went grocery shopping and went home and had ice cream on March seventeenth.
Sent from a phone booth
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:08pm
My day consisted of a fish fry, horseshoes, and beer
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:23pm
My St. Patty's was kind of fun too. So it was an average night at my buddy's beach house and I got tired of all the drunken debauchery so I went and chilled on the beach. Out of the nowhere these thirteen girls showed up and I could tell they were horny. Now I didn't want to make light of the situation so I bet which one is the best kisser and got to make out with all of them and the last girl really wanted to win so she showed me her boobs.

Best night ever. 

Edited by bravecoward - 20 March 2012 at 10:24pm
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:45am
who was the orignial poster of the 13 girls on rhw beach story
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 2:39am
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

My St. Patty's was kind of fun too. So it was an average night at my buddy's beach house and I got tired of all the drunken debauchery so I went and chilled on the beach. Out of the nowhere these thirteen girls showed up and I could tell they were horny. Now I didn't want to make light of the situation so I bet which one is the best kisser and got to make out with all of them and the last girl really wanted to win so she showed me her boobs.

Best night ever. 

needs more hot tub

scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:04am
St paddy's day didn't really happen for me. It was a Saturday so I still drank too much beer and made a dick out of myself but I didn't have to dress in green and wear a Guinness oversized novelty top hat.  

And really it wasn't that big a deal round my neck of the woods. I always wanted to go to Dublin for St Paddy's day for a giggle and thought it was quite funny when I was told that its not such a big event there and I'd be better off going to America. The truth of that is something I've always kinda doubted but I do know you yanks tend to go a tad bananas.

But all in all I had a pretty good day. Was in the pub for about 2pm to watch the football and I had stuck a couple of coupons on at the bookies. After that off to my mates for the evening then went to a party in a pub and made some headway with the woman I'm going to marry (she doesn't know yet, But as soon as I've finished sewing our names onto the sack she is coppin' it)

So all and all a decent night but not even a whiff of Guinness or any other totty picking "tap o' de marnin' te ye" nonsense.

The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:32pm
Some dude let the Irish out of me at the end of the night.  Scraped some o'doyle looking ginger at a rotten rons.  Thankfully none of his buddies jumped in cause I was alone and hammered. I don't even know what damage I caused to him. Just know, he got pulled away and there I was standing amongst a group of his friends. Waiting for another to come at me. Thankfully none did and they said to leave. But as I'm walking away they all start up with the b.s. again. Me thinking in my mind, thank god they don't realize they can gang beat me right about now. Then called up a lady friend and had a night capper. All in all it was a pretty good time. Considering I probably should of wound up in a hospital.

Edit- As far as wingmen go. I dont think lesbian would add anything to it. It's the fact shes a cool chick that makes female wingmen the ABSOLUTE best. A LOT of women cant do it, some are made for it.

Edited by little devil - 21 March 2012 at 12:38pm
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

I think it was this guy.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

I think it was this guy.

http://tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=170802&PN=1&title=i-just-had-the-best-night-ever
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:14pm
That story, and the AK-Tattoo trade are going to live forever in infamy on this place.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:34pm
This was PlentiOfBalls or something, right?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/215760/fire-wall
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:42pm
Can't forget glass rose.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

I vote Nay.

There can only be one.
Que, "Gimme The Prize" by Queen

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

I think it was this guy.

http://tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=170802&PN=1&title=i-just-had-the-best-night-ever

Wow, the forum was fun back then. I had forgotten alot of those names.

Also, I'm pretty sure that thread would have been locked after the first page with our current mod setup. I'm surprised I didn't get a strike.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by scotchyscotch scotchyscotch wrote:

St paddy's day didn't really happen for me. It was a Saturday so I still drank too much beer and made a dick out of myself but I didn't have to dress in green and wear a Guinness oversized novelty top hat.  

And really it wasn't that big a deal round my neck of the woods. I always wanted to go to Dublin for St Paddy's day for a giggle and thought it was quite funny when I was told that its not such a big event there and I'd be better off going to America. The truth of that is something I've always kinda doubted but I do know you yanks tend to go a tad bananas.

But all in all I had a pretty good day. Was in the pub for about 2pm to watch the football and I had stuck a couple of coupons on at the bookies. After that off to my mates for the evening then went to a party in a pub and made some headway with the woman I'm going to marry (she doesn't know yet, But as soon as I've finished sewing our names onto the sack she is coppin' it)

So all and all a decent night but not even a whiff of Guinness or any other totty picking "tap o' de marnin' te ye" nonsense.

as americans we feel we have to support the melting pot that country is, and declare every other nations holidays as a reason to get hammered.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by stick_boy_2002 stick_boy_2002 wrote:

as americans we feel we have to support the melting pot that country is, and declare every other nations holidays as a reason to get hammered.

It's a sign of respect for other cultures.

Edited by Mack - 23 March 2012 at 10:51am
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:19am
I dunno about you guys, but I'm still waiting for pics from Merc.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Magners, good man.
It's okay.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Magners, good man.
It's okay.

Says the PBR drinking hipster..... What, is good cider not ironic enough for you?!?!?
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 1:29pm

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Magners, good man.
It's okay.

Says the PBR drinking hipster..... 

No, PBR is too mainstream and known as a hipster drink. It's all about the old mil now.  At least in Ontario.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic