Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippman alpha black ????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buckknuckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckknuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippman alpha black ????
    Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:31am
Hello,i am new to the forum and paintball as well. Some of my friend and family are getting into it and i think it looks great. I am possibly looking into the tippman alpha black marker. My question is , Is this gun semi-automatic as stock? Or do i need to get the Egrip?   Any other info would be greatly appriciated..thank you
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:46am
If by semi-automatic you mean that one does not need to re-cock the marker after every trigger pull then yes the marker is semi-automatic stock. The marker will continue to fire with each trigger pull without recocking as long as it has enough air and paint. 

Welcome to the forum.
buckknuckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckknuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 7:46pm
thank you, i might look into this gun.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 11:43pm
It's a great gun. Look also into a remote line. Using the air tank on the gun is bulky and akward. Remote like Tippmann's Connex line makes it a snap with easy push button disconnect
mompaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mompaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 6:06pm

the gun is fantastic i think you should just buy a good barrel and its more than enough

RubinOnRye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubinOnRye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by buckknuckle buckknuckle wrote:

Hello,i am new to the forum and paintball as well. Some of my friend and family are getting into it and i think it looks great. I am possibly looking into the tippman alpha black marker. My question is , Is this gun semi-automatic as stock? Or do i need to get the Egrip?   Any other info would be greatly appriciated..thank you

I am guessing you mean can you hold the trigger and it does burst fire or auto fire?
sinclair67 View Drop Down

Spambotto

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinclair67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:07am

It is a great rifle. Look also right into a rural series. While using the atmosphere container around the gun will be large along with akward. Remote control like Tippmann's Connex range helps it be simple together with easy force switch remove
RubinOnRye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubinOnRye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:47am
Its semi without the egrip, fyi most markers are. Don't get remote yet. Its your first time. Just use the stock for at least two outings then think upgrades after you know you like paintball.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic