Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Sports, LLC Upgrade parts NOT COMPATABLE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alamundson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alamundson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann Sports, LLC Upgrade parts NOT COMPATABLE
    Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:26pm
A5 Upgrades:
Expansion Chamber Kit
E-Grip
The Thread for the Braided Gas Line is NOT the same size For the E-Grip as you can't use the provided 90 degree elbow and the Braided Gas Line is a 1/2" too long.
Was hopeing to find a replacement part that would work but no luck so far.
Any help is appreciated Finding an after market dealer with a line that will work considering the makers Tippmann Sports, LLC don't make one currently from what I found so far.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:16pm
no need for the double post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alamundson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:23pm
I thought this spot on the Forum would be a better spot to post considering I'm talking about upgrades that are offered by Tippmann.

I will Remove the Previous/Origional Post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alamundson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Jkimbrell35 Jkimbrell35 wrote:

Just found the part doin some hardcore google searching..... entirely new tank adapter needed when using tippmann chamber and HE grip. tippmannparts.com

well I guess I found my answer.  I would have rather found a replacement line instead of a new tank adapter.  Searched the website and I think I found what he was looking at. 

Pure Energy Tank to Hose Adapter - Female ASA to Female 1/8 Inch Port

Sad day when:
My origional post came up unanswered for a few days straight.
I end up finding the answer myself.
The Part I need is aftermarket from a different manufacturer than Tippmann.

What Irritated me the most:
Expanction chamber kit and E-grip that were both made by the same company Tippmann Sports, LLC, are Not compatable to work with each other.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 10:59am
So you're mad that you found the answer yourself, and we didn't do the work for you?

Maybe if you weren't as vague in your original posting we might have understood the question better. Go troll elsewhere.
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by alamundson alamundson wrote:

Originally posted by Jkimbrell35 Jkimbrell35 wrote:

Just found the part doin some hardcore google searching..... entirely new tank adapter needed when using tippmann chamber and HE grip. tippmannparts.com

well I guess I found my answer.  I would have rather found a replacement line instead of a new tank adapter.  Searched the website and I think I found what he was looking at. 

Pure Energy Tank to Hose Adapter - Female ASA to Female 1/8 Inch Port

Sad day when:
My origional post came up unanswered for a few days straight.
I end up finding the answer myself.
The Part I need is aftermarket from a different manufacturer than Tippmann.

What Irritated me the most:
Expanction chamber kit and E-grip that were both made by the same company Tippmann Sports, LLC, are Not compatable to work with each other.

First of all welcome to our forum. The expansion chamber kit was discontinued before the new style A5 H.E. E-Grip was released. It was compatible with the old style E-Grip. I'm glad to hear you found the parts to make it work. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to call our service department 800 533-4831 & follow the prompts.

TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

So you're mad that you found the answer yourself, and we didn't do the work for you?

Maybe if you weren't as vague in your original posting we might have understood the question better. Go troll elsewhere.

I don't think he was trolling....I'm somewhat disappointed in your tone.

DarkContinent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkContinent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:29am
Hi All

Hope you are all keeping well. I am new to the forum.

I know this is an old post, but need to ask if Tippman have come up with a solution to this problem? I see someone said that there is a solution, could you maybe post a website please?

Regards
DC
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 3:17pm
 As far as I know, here's the skinny.

The A5 uses a standard 1/8 NPT air line at the ASA. This is pretty much the standard for gas lines on paintball markers. You can even find 1/8 NPT fittings and such in hardware stores. The vertical adapter on the A5 is also a standard ASA adapter.

So if you wanted to toss an expansion chamber on an A5, you would need the chamber and a gas line. You can find gas line kits (hose and fittings) on pretty much any paintball website or shop.

DarkContinent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkContinent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 2:42am
Hi Enos

Thanks, I will have a look, stuff is not always easily available around here. If we order something from the US you have to cross all appendages and pray that it gets to you.

I had the x chamber attached to a RT and then bought the HE E-Trigger when I found that it does not fit. Maybe I can get someone to machine it for me,

Will keep you posted.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic