Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

x7 phenom mechanical

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ardaviddr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardaviddr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x7 phenom mechanical
    Posted: 07 March 2012 at 3:49pm
My son wants an x7 phenom.  I have heard some not so good things about the mechanical version.  I need some help on if I should buy the mechanical or encourage him to wait and save for the other model.  Thanks in Advance
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:30pm
Hm, I'm not sure what bad things you're referring to. The Phenom is a very slick setup. I don't have any experience with the mechanical version, but firing the original in mechanical mode is pretty much the same thing. 
s9ac3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s9ac3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:50am
@ardaviddr,

Hello. I have the Phenom Mechanical and I love it. I just kind of noticed that when ever I take apart the Phenom, I have to use just a dab of Tippmann Lube on 3 parts to make sure there isn't any air leaking when I attach the air tank. I think with anything, taking apart is very easy but putting the Phenom back together is just as easy. Lastly, the only reason I bought a mechanical is because the paintball park near my house doesn't allow 3burst or full auto. Even with a mechanical, I can go through 200 rounds like in 10minutes if I'm not paying attention so I'm kind of glad I didn't get the electro. I am a newbie by the way and only have used my marker 2 times thus far but after handling my brother's A-5, I can kind of understand why they named the X7, Phenom.
Newbie w/ Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical, Flatline Barrel, 45ci/4500psi ninja, dye i4,.. currently shopping for a remote line/harness, all the little extras come later.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic