Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 egrip problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
madqc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madqc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 egrip problem
    Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:11pm
Hi everyone,

I bought an egrip on opsgear in october 2011 and when i first installed i had a problem. I made a post on A5OG a few days after trying to fix it and we found out it was related to my egrip and not my gun. I even tested the egrip on another gun and it did the same thing. Here is a link to a video i made of the problem: A5 Problem - YouTube

I decided to return it. after waiting for 3 months i finnally received it 2 weeks ago and it is still doing the same thing. Me and my friend noticed that the egrip i have makes 2 click sound when i press the trigger and his only do 1. (VID 20120305 00007 - YouTube)

It has nothing to do with batteries, air or my gun. we tested it on 3 different A5 and it still did the same thing. We used industrial batteries and normal one too.

If someone has a clue of what my problem might be i would be grateful!

Thanks,
Max.

Edited by madqc - 05 March 2012 at 5:13pm
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by madqc madqc wrote:

Hi everyone,

I bought an egrip on opsgear in october 2011 and when i first installed i had a problem. I made a post on A5OG a few days after trying to fix it and we found out it was related to my egrip and not my gun. I even tested the egrip on another gun and it did the same thing. Here is a link to a video i made of the problem: A5 Problem - YouTube

I decided to return it. after waiting for 3 months i finnally received it 2 weeks ago and it is still doing the same thing. Me and my friend noticed that the egrip i have makes 2 click sound when i press the trigger and his only do 1. (VID 20120305 00007 - YouTube)

It has nothing to do with batteries, air or my gun. we tested it on 3 different A5 and it still did the same thing. We used industrial batteries and normal one too.

If someone has a clue of what my problem might be i would be grateful!

Thanks,
Max.

Max,

Give our service department a call at 800 533-4831, follow the prompts. You might have to send it in but we will fix it or get you a new one.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic