Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quarter Mil' Y'all!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:18am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Buy a house with a 3rd bedroom so you can take in any poor public servants if they happen to move that way Wink

Quote The starting salary for police officers is $48,716 a year. After 18 months of service, most police officers can expect to earn a base salary of approximately $53,299 a year.

So, in a year and a half, you'll be making 53k/year plus benefits..... hmmm.... I guess I could rent out that extra room for $1k/mo.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:25pm
So Tallen . . . you do realize you have to pay this back eventually, right?  Big smile
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

So Tallen . . . you do realize you have to pay this back eventually, right?  Big smile

Yep, anywhere from 2-3 times over the course of 30 years. They tell you to never look at this fact when getting your mortgage, but, well, I guess we all just bite the bullet. Thanks to the Vatican and Henry VIII for re-defining usury back in the day to mean "unreasonably high interest" rather than outright interest. No good hat wearing mo-fos.....
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Buy a house with a 3rd bedroom so you can take in any poor public servants if they happen to move that way Wink

Quote The starting salary for police officers is $48,716 a year. After 18 months of service, most police officers can expect to earn a base salary of approximately $53,299 a year.

So, in a year and a half, you'll be making 53k/year plus benefits..... hmmm.... I guess I could rent out that extra room for $1k/mo.

If you cook me dinner every night? I'll keep it in mind, haha. I sent Jimmy a message just a bit ago, I think MPD has a referral bonus, so I figured I'd ask him a few questions and maybe he'd be eligible for it.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic