FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy...
    Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:28pm

Hockey Day in 'Merica! + General Hockey talk(Where will Nash end up? How will everyone deal with the Wings signing Parise and Suter this summer? Etc.)

LGRW

Edited by God - 20 February 2012 at 2:28am
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:42pm
he's going to Van...hopefully!
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 6:55pm
I have a retro (82-92) Devils jersey with Parises name/number on it (he wore it on a St. Patricks day game) and I get a LOT of people saying "How are you going to wear that jersey when he is a (insert team here) next season!".

I am voting for Nash going to the Rags, which I hope I am wrong. New Jersey has enough moolah to sign him, but it wont happen.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:11pm
I made eye contact with stevie yzerman during a playoff game once.

I've been kinda famous ever since
Sent from a phone booth
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

I have a retro (82-92) Devils jersey with Parises name/number on it (he wore it on a St. Patricks day game) and I get a LOT of people saying "How are you going to wear that jersey when he is a (insert team here) next season!".

I am voting for Nash going to the Rags, which I hope I am wrong. New Jersey has enough moolah to sign him, but it wont happen.

Wear that jersey the same way I wear my Shannahan/Chelios Red Wings jersey.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:43am
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Wear that jersey the same way I wear my Shannahan/Chelios Red Wings jersey.

As pants?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic