Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alpha black tactical

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Austin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alpha black tactical
    Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:23am
I know ive already posted about this but Can I fit an 14 inch Apex 2 barrel on it.....I have all stock parts on this one.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:02am
No well not without some slight modifications. Google up Project Salvo Apex2 tape mod. You will find the answer you are looking for.
Austin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 3:18pm
i dont think that what im looking for.......i am buying an apex 2 barrel but i was wondering if i can fit a 14 inch apex barrel on my alpha black without having to take off the shroud im looking between 14-16 inch barrels.  but im only buing the barrel that comes with the apex tip so i dont pay 80 dollars instead of 45.
Parts Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parts Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 6:19pm

I just tested the Lapco APEX barrels and stock APEX 2 barrels on both the Alpha Black and the Project Salvo.

The Lapco 12 APEX Ready Barrel will work with both guns.

The  APEX 2 18 barrel will work with both guns.

The Apex 2 14 barrel will NOT work with either the Alpha Black and the Project Salvo.   I can see it would be possible to cut off most of the Alpha Black front sight to make the 14 APEX 2 work.

Tech at TippmannParts.com
We do everything Tippmann
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic