Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bipod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Austin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bipod
    Posted: 29 January 2012 at 4:04pm
I play out in the country a lot with friends.....I have an 18 inch apex barrel and an etrigger so next I need a bipod where can I get one? And what all do I need.....what kind of rails woul I need?
momoxsparco558 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momoxsparco558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2012 at 2:25am
It depends on what you have. Do you have a weaver mount under your gun? If so they sell a lot of the spring loaded bipods for as low as $20 for some, however if you do not have any weaver mount under your gun you will need to get a $15 adapter that will let you mount the bipod to your barrel. Paintball online sells bipods, however Ive heard mixed reviews on how well they ship. Ebay of course will have a selection.
    I'm sure alto of people say a bipod is dumb and unnecessary, and it is a little unnecessary but it really is all about what draws you into the game and gets your adrenaline going.
Parts Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parts Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:31pm
Tech at TippmannParts.com
We do everything Tippmann
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 3:34am
Originally posted by Austin7 Austin7 wrote:

I play out in the country a lot with friends.....I have an 18 inch apex barrel and an etrigger so next I need a bipod where can I get one? And what all do I need.....what kind of rails woul I need?

Why do you "need" a bipod?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic