Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I hate bumper stickers... But. Ok, I'll rock that!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 4:07pm
Is it really a brake light, he has two on the back of the vehicle, at worst it's one of 3 brake lights.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

Is it really a brake light, he has two on the back of the vehicle, at worst it's one of 3 brake lights.

He would be legal in Texas
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:07pm
Can I just say... if there's ever a chance for a forum paintball meet... FE's place would be perfect.  
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:38pm
Yeah we could graffiti his poured wall foundation in his basement.Smile
Sent from a phone booth
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:45am
Lol I doubt he'd want this bunch contrary reprobates at his house :p

It would be cool but yeah.

I don't know if it would count in the USA but the high rear brake light does not count as a brake light here, it is an optional extra. The side lights are the "legal" ones. And motor companies and workshops love sticking their damn labels over the high lights to get free advertizing.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:42am
Yeah, what Kayback said.

It wasn't dark when I got home last night, so I had a chance to test it out before my event on Saturday. Ignore the massive amount of fog...

I went ahead and put it on youtube. I was testing a bunch of stuff in this, not really paying attention to where the paint went, just how the camera reacted to the shots, and where the shots were in the frame, and what affects holding the camera mount did to the audio/and if it hurt the dampening. Pole is about 70 feet away, and bucket about 100.

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 27 January 2012 at 8:43am
They tremble at my name...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:32am
fe have you ever been to hell survivors?
Sent from a phone booth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:51am
I kind of hate to admit it...

But, I've only played at a public field once since I started playing paintball. (took my daughter when she was 10). Other than a church field I went to a few times (paintball junkeez). I have only played at my house with my friends...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:05am

Have you shot starch shell paint thru the apex yet?  If not you'll probably freak out at how straight they fly but I think they are actually lighter and will be effected by the wind more.

I pegged your house for an early 90's build based on your basement walls lol

Sent from a phone booth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:31am
My concrete guys were not very impressive... House was custom built in 2004.  What is a starch shelled paint? I have found paints like Xball scenario to be unbelievable with the Apex.  

Here is my latest video. Pretty proud of this one, as it really gives the "feel" of paintball, in a way that hopefully anyone (even someone who never played before) could enjoy, and actually SEE the action...

Plus the lens flare in the screen capture was pretty sweet!

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 10 February 2012 at 9:33am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic