Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barrel shroud for boomstick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ekul997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekul997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barrel shroud for boomstick
    Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:13pm
I have a 98 custom in olive green. Just recently I have gotten a Dye Boomstick for it. I have bought is used for $50 which seems like a good price. It had what I think to be dirt mixed with a paint break that had been left in there for a while. No wonder the last person sold it. to clean it out I ran soapy water and the barrel cleaner that came with the 98. This got most of it out, but some still remains.  I would apriciate any help with cleaning it.

The main problem i have with it is how it looks. the silver back clashes with the olive green gun. It is one of the older types that does not come apart so i cant trade for a different back. I also like to be camoflage so i am looking for a shroud to cover it up. the machine gun shrouds look good but it would look funny with silver coming through half the holes. Does anybody have any suggustions?
Have you ever noticed strangers seem like normal people, but the more you get to know somebody, the stranger they get
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic