Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alpha black

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Austin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alpha black
    Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:16am
I got a alpha black about a week ago and i was wondering what are some upgrades to the gun that i can do to make it better?   My other question is...is the apex barrel worth it? And if i buy a 12. Inch apex barrel will i need anything else for it.......and where can i buy one at.....oh and which hopper is best for this gun.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:33am
The Apex will allow you to gain some distance and do some trick shots like hooking the ball. I use mine on my A5 just for distance.  I found it to work best at 270-280 fps with HPA. Don't mess with the internals (the bolt, power tube, etc.)
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Austin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:34am
Yea....do you know if i will need anything else for the alpha black if i use that barrel??
Austin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:35am
And what hopperso you use?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:35am
good paint and a chronograph to set your optimal accuracy and distance.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Austin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:05pm
What hopper do you use? And what kind of paint.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:10pm
That is something you will have to research by using search and going through the threads.  I haveA5's and 98's, My 98's use the standard gravity fed hopper, low tech.  Paint is something of a preference IMO.  I use the cheap JT woodsball  grade paint from Walmart and I don't have an issue with it. Other peoples experience and opinions vary.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Austin7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:43pm
ok
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic