FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

southbound 95

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: southbound 95
    Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:47am
so im headed form VB to miami on 95 south. anyone along the way want to meet up?
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:14pm
Words of wisdom: When you hit around central Florida, try to get on to the Florida's Turnpike. Its a toll highway, but it has less aggressive drivers and rest stops the whole way down to Miami.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Words of wisdom: When you hit around central Florida, try to get on to the Florida's Turnpike. Its a toll highway, but it has less aggressive drivers and rest stops the whole way down to Miami.

Toll roads blow
Que pasa?

Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:12pm
If you're willing to divert towards Orlando, I'm in Kissimmee. I can take you on a quick flight over the theme parks... you get to fly. PM me if you're up to it so I can book a plane.

Edited by Tolgak - 26 December 2011 at 11:17pm
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Toll roads blow

New England toll roads blow*

You can get from Orlando to Miami for like $20 or something like that.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

If you're willing to divert towards Orlando, I'm in Kissimmee. I can take you on a quick flight over the theme parks... you get to fly. PM me if you're up to it so I can book a plane.

Can I mount my fal on the nose?
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:59pm
NOYOUCANTMOUNTYOURFALONTHENOSE!

I can, however, allow nail clippers, throwing stars, containers with fluids of greater volume than 3 fl. oz., and gel shoe inserts.

Bring an eye patch if you want to make it all action-like.

Edited by Tolgak - 27 December 2011 at 12:00am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic