Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Project Salvo Macroline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cgomez120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgomez120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Project Salvo Macroline
    Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:51pm
Using a Project Salvo, is it possible to:

(1) Cap the power tube port (where the stock gas line initially screws into).
(2) Unscrew the power tube plug (not the velocity adjustment screw) on the right receiver. The one that uses
     the Response Trigger (R/T).
(3) Configure a series of macro fittings/lines to an air source (i.e. flexi-air stock, etc.).

I am going mag fed so i do not intend on using a cyclone feed or R/T.
Parts Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parts Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:41pm
No, that side plug is on the wrong side of the valve.  Using it will bypass the valve with gas flow.

Ken
TippmannParts.com
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:31am
^^^ What he said.

Doing so would allow one's tank to empty itself directly down one's barrel.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:37pm

If you buy this kit: http://www.rap4.com/paintball/os/flexi-buttstock-tippmannsupregsup-98supregsup-p-10260 , it includes an adapter to do away with the bottom line ASA.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Rubbr Chickin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rubbr Chickin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:56am
You could try rotating the power tube 90* counter-clockwise, but you would have to drill new holes and obviously void warranty. I was thinking of trying that when I get my hands on a project 98C.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic