Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Obama's Watergate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obama's Watergate
    Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:15pm
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like there's token effort being done to stop the flow of illegals entering. What happens to them when they are caught? What happens when a us citizen illegally enters mexico? What happens to employers when they hire illegals in this country? The system ulf is upside down. The border issues started long before this nation even knew who obonga was.
Sent from a phone booth
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:05pm
So we finally got a news organization to cover this scandal... Seems to the only "news" outlet that is asking Obama the tough questions too. 

That happened on Sunday, then today, ANOTHER boarder agent was killed... At the "Brian Terry" newly named location...

Here is the link to part of the univision story that the major media in the US is ignoring as it would hurt their precious. 

They tremble at my name...
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:12pm

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2012 at 3:03pm
Have you ever considered doing your own research?  Google "deliberative process privilege."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:41pm
Issa drops a BOMB on Obama... Prediction, major media will cover this... The cat is officially out of the bag, and pulitzer prizes are awaiting. 

Issa said either Obama knew what was going on which is completely opposite of their testimony. Or, they are using executive privilege wrong for the purpose of obstructing a congressional investigation...

“[Y]our privilege assertion means one of two things,” Issa wrote to the president in a letter dated June 25. “Either you or your most senior advisors were involved in managing Operation Fast & Furious and the fallout from it, including the false February 4, 2011 letter provided by the attorney general to the committee, or, you are asserting a presidential power that you know to be unjustified solely for the purpose of further obstructing a congressional investigation.”

I just looked and even MSNBC has a front page story on this! Wow, guess the poll that showed the public has lost confidence in the major media is starting to make them pay attention to the corruption in this story. It has all the normal media catnip. Death, blood, gangs, drugs, government corruption, secrets, lies, manipulation, and contempt. And yet it took years for them to cover it... 

White house official response... This is an "absurd" analysis... 

Oh really! 

Someone needs to start cleaning the stalls!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Well fast and furious was technically based on an operation done under the bush admin so I guess your theory works.

No. that is incorrect, but the typical media spin on the story...

Holder "recounted" that testimony. Gunwalking was done under Bush, but WITH the mexican government and ALL guns were tracked and people were arrested. 

This "new" fast and furious actually let the guns go and they didn't bother to track them, using stimulus money to fund the costs involved. And it was all done in secret. When boarder agent Brian Terry was killed then the administration got outed by the people who knew... They have been stonewalling since, and trying to lay the blame anywhere else...

For the purpose of fast and furious was creating a major issue, as they knew it would cause violence on the boarder, so they could then point to the problem of "US" guns crossing the boarder, and then say "we better stop selling high powered weapons in the US to fix this problem"... Typical liberal manipulation of facts to get a desired goal. 

Ends justifying the means in other words. 

Too bad Brian Terry had to lose his life for this administration to be caught selling weapons to drug dealers bypassing the many regulations already in place. All so they could do gun control "under the radar". 

Here maybe Jon Stewarts version of the story might help you see what I am talking about...

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 23 June 2012 at 10:49pm
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:59pm
Well fast and furious was technically based on an operation done under the bush admin so I guess your theory works.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 3:05am
So you are saying the Republicans would have a reason to invent a gun-control-scare in order to promote a massive voter turnout?  I postulate that Fast and Furious was an operation planned by Republicans from the start to fail so that they could turn it around, place the blame on Democrats and invent an anti-gun conspiracy theory to scare their voters into getting out and voting on election day.  All of the evidence clearly supports this hypothesis.  
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:04am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Which gun control policies were they pushing? Allowing CC in national parks is gun control?

Uh, that was one of W's last acts, not one of Obama's first.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/22/national-parks-will-open-gates-to-holders-of-conce/   2009 brah. It was part of the credit card reform law.

Plus you can once again check guns on an amtrak train, a rule put in place under W's admin: http://travel.usatoday.com/news/2010-11-30-amtrak-trains-guns_N.htm

Basically I'm not seeing any crazy gun control legislation in the near future. That's one hot button topic that the dems don't need since it brings out massive voter turn out for republicans.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 4:12pm
Wow... That changes everything.  Sorry to have contradicted you.  I didn't realize that he was so adamant about getting kids to stop carrying guns.  Obviously a gun is something every kid should carry all the time.  Damn him and everyone else who thinks kids should stop carrying guns in order to feel "cool".  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:56pm
Ah, when it was first conceived... Lets look at that. 

Have you looked into Holders past views on guns? He wants to brainwash people using the media, hollywood, the school systems, in the same way that they did to the tobacco industry. 

But, don't take my word for it, listen to him tell you himself. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:40pm
Sept. 2009: In an effort to stem the rising tide of violence caused by Mexican drug cartels, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Phoenix office begins its controversial Operation "Fast and Furious."

"On July 14, 2010 after ATF headquarters in Washington D.C. received an update on Fast and Furious, ATF Field Ops Assistant Director Mark Chait emailed Bill Newell, ATF's Phoenix Special Agent in Charge of Fast and Furious:

"Bill - can you see if these guns were all purchased from the same (licensed gun dealer) and at one time. We are looking at anecdotal cases to support a demand letter on long gun multiple sales. Thanks." "

Notice the dates.  The anecdotal evidence they were seeking was an after-thought that came up 10 months after the operation began.  How can you claim that evidence shows that it was their intent all along when the evidence doesn't mention that until 10 months after it began, and who knows how long after it was first conceived?  

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:17pm
Just telling you what congress is talking about concerning fast and furious... It isn't "my" conclusion. 

Clearly you didn't pay attention to this posted way back in this thread. 

" Documents obtained by CBS News show that the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) discussed using their covert operation "Fast and Furious" to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales. "

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 22 June 2012 at 3:25pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:51pm
These are some pretty big conclusions you all are jumping to...
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:28pm

Which gun control policies were they pushing? Allowing CC in national parks is gun control?

A few months before Fast and Furious was leaked, Hilary Clinton and others were mentioning how American guns were being used in Mexico for violence. It would appear that the violence in Mexico was going to be the new tragedy used to enhance gun control laws.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:41pm
Obama bragged about working on "gun control under the radar". Which many believe was directly tied to inventing a crisis on the boarder with "American" guns so he could crack down on the sale of those guns. But, it got leaked that the white house was behind this tactic, to which they denied UNDER OATH (now retracted... how exactly do you retract your testimony under oath without being in contempt?) but now they have claimed executive privileged  so no one can see it... It sure looks like they got caught manipulating statistics for the goal of more gun control. 

So here is MSNBC actually saying that fast and furious isn't a big deal... And anyone who brings it up is clearly racist...

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 6:00pm

Uh, that was one of W's last acts, not one of Obama's first.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 4:39pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:55am
Obama bragged about pushing through gun control, and this was the vehicle they were going to use, to pad the statistics and make it look like this was a major problem...

But, THEY were creating the problem, even though everyone knew it was wrong. THAT is why they don't want the documentation out there, as it will show that the White house was behind the movement with the goal of gun control. 

Yes politicians lie, but under oath before congress... that is a different matter, than just lying to the public. 

Good old relative morality and all that... Typical liberal practice, lie, lie some more, get caught lying and lie again. When the most transparent administration is caught lying, claim executive privileged, and hope the media covers for you as always...

This is the same group that decided not to prosecute the black panthers in the blatant voter intimidation case... Because they were friends of the white house. 

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:49am
Originally posted by God God wrote:

Or saw the the documements after and decided other information contained within the notes was none of Congress's business.

I'm not sure I see this as any more comforting.

Then again, the whole Fast and Furious scenario is pretty disconcerting.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic