Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Public Enemy #1. Pedo Bear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Public Enemy #1. Pedo Bear
    Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:46am
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:32pm

I can think of a couple of ways to stop cars driving around with pedobear sticker. Most are illegal and involve sledgehammers/baseball bats and some spraypaint.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:53pm
^^ good old fashioned caltrops under the tires^^
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:44pm
Who cares if someone has the sticker on their car? Pedos don't use the bear, it's used to mock them.

I'd love to see law enforcement try to do something about this. The resulting lawsuit will be quite fun.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:53pm
Yeah, and kids are really inhaling bottled poop to get high.  Internet: at least 2  Local Media: 0
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Pedos don't use the bear, it's used to mock them.

The goal of the pedophile is to get away with it so they can do it again. The idea of a pedophile openly identifying himself is rather funny.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Site Site wrote:

Authorities said the bear actually started off as an image mocking pedophiles but that pedophiles have embraced the bear and are using the image themselves.

Really? I don't know any pedos, but I'd imagine most of them aren't looking for a mascot to advertise their fetish.

I love the pedobear, it's one of my favorite Internet symbols. I almost bought a plush version.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:05pm
I know several people with pedo-bear stickers on their laptop or cell phones.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:09pm
Local media is a joke when it comes to hype stories like this. I saw a cracked article about this only a couple of weeks ago. It said that one major "teen fad" portrayed by local media was called "Digital drugs" in which a teen would listen to a certain tone on an audio track and close their eyes and get high from listening to it alone. Another was that teen girls everywhere are sticking vodka-soaked tampons where the sun dont shine in attempts to get drunk.

Absolutely ridiculous! If you ask me, most teens have never even heard of those things until the media brings them up. Only then does the select bored or retarded few actually try those preposterous stunts.

Edited by Rofl_Mao - 30 November 2011 at 2:11pm
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Local media is a joke when it comes to hype stories like this. I saw a cracked article about this only a couple of weeks ago. It said that one major "teen fad" portrayed by local media was called "Digital drugs" in which a teen would listen to a certain tone on an audio track and close their eyes and get high from listening to it alone. Another was that teen girls everywhere are sticking vodka-soaked tampons where the sun dont shine in attempts to get drunk.

Absolutely ridiculous! If you ask me, most teens have never even heard of those things until the media brings them up. Only then does the select bored or retarded few actually try those preposterous stunts.

Most teenagers I know just smoke pot and drink.

The tampons though...that's a true story. We used to get people in at the hospital who were detoxing from wine enemas. Only saw one girl who was even close to a teen though, the others were bored couples and the like.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:09pm

Local media is a joke when it comes to hype stories like this. I saw a cracked article about this only a couple of weeks ago. It said that one major "teen fad" portrayed by local media was called "Digital drugs" in which a teen would listen to a certain tone on an audio track and close their eyes and get high from listening to it alone.

Ah yes, the I-Dozer thingies. I was interested in those for a while, not because I was searching for an alternate means to get high, but because the concept that sounds could fool your brain into thinking it was getting high fascinated me.

Never actually tried one, but looking them up lead me to believe they are bunk. Placebo at best.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Local media is a joke when it comes to hype stories like this. I saw a cracked article about this only a couple of weeks ago. It said that one major "teen fad" portrayed by local media was called "Digital drugs" in which a teen would listen to a certain tone on an audio track and close their eyes and get high from listening to it alone.
Ah yes, the I-Dozer thingies. I was interested in those for a while, not because I was searching for an alternate means to get high, but because the concept that sounds could fool your brain into thinking it was getting high fascinated me.
Never actually tried one, but looking them up lead me to believe they are bunk. Placebo at best.

There are lots of cool ways to trick your brain. The Ganzfeld effect is pretty cool. By staring at an unchanging uniform field of colour, your brain will either "turn off" the input and you'll start seeing black because of temporarly blindness, or you'll hallucinate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganzfeld_effect

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:35pm
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

]

The tampons though...that's a true story. We used to get people in at the hospital who were detoxing from wine enemas. Only saw one girl who was even close to a teen though, the others were bored couples and the like.

Yeah, except they mean the other place where the sun don`t shine, not enemas lol.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:23pm

We used to get people in at the hospital who were detoxing from wine enemas. 

Wait. 

That's not what Franzia is for? 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:40pm

]

Yeah, except they mean the other place where the sun don`t shine, not enemas lol.

I know next to nothing about blood absorption in the vagina, but my understanding is that it wouldnt' be as effective as the anus. Of course, when you're shoving alcohol soaked period popsicles in your nether regions, you may not be perfectly discriminatory.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:43pm
It's an absorbant mucous membrane, that's all you need.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:11am

I know next to nothing about blood absorption in the vagina, 

I'm almost positive this is the first time this phrase has been posted on this forum. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic