Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick question about gas line parts.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JAWM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAWM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick question about gas line parts.
    Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:33pm
Hello,

I'm here to ask if I have all the required parts for what I want to do, before I make an order.  I have a CCI Phantom with a bottomline, and I am currently using macro line to connect the bottom line to my vertical ASA.  Unfortunately the macro line always gives me problems when using Co2, so I have decided to go with a steel braided line instead.  The A-5 gasline and reducer fits perfectly and I want to use that.  I just want to make sure I'm not missing a part/have a wrong part before I make an order.

TL;DR:  Is this all I need to get from a vertical ASA and connect it to a bottomline?

1.  http://www.tippmannparts.com/Gasline-Assembly-p/1304.htm?CartID=1
2.  http://www.tippmannparts.com/TA10025-Tippmann-90-Degree-Inverted-Flare-Elbow-p/7794.htm?CartID=2
PartsTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PartsTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:24pm
The two items you are looking at will work.   Look at the length of the hose (9 7/8 inches) and make sure it is a length that you want.   If you need a solution with a different hose length, TippmannParts.com can figure one out for you.  Just enter a Live chat and mention or ask for Ken  (me).

hope this helps
Ken
Tech at TippmannParts.com
Everything Tippmann is our Specialty
Hudson View Drop Down
Likes sparking things

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by PartsTech PartsTech wrote:

The two items you are looking at will work.   Look at the length of the hose (9 7/8 inches) and make sure it is a length that you want.   If you need a solution with a different hose length, TippmannParts.com can figure one out for you.  Just enter a Live chat and mention or ask for Ken  (me).

hope this helps

Hey Ken, may i ask why he'd have to go to your website in order to get further help? Wouldn't it be easier just using this forum?

Edited by Hudson - 02 December 2011 at 7:36pm
jiajia View Drop Down

spamqueen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiajia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:45pm
-DELETED-SPAM/ADVERTISING-

Edited by pepprdog - 08 December 2011 at 11:47am
Parts Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parts Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:21pm
Of course he can.   I have been spending a lot of time in live chat helping people with Tippmanns the last few weeks.  It was what came to mind first.
xiatian0502 View Drop Down

Spammie!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiatian0502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:59am
Spamming is bad.

Edited by Mack - 13 February 2012 at 9:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic