Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a-5 barrel o-ring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dusty1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a-5 barrel o-ring
    Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:18pm
i am redoing an a-5 i bought recently and was missing some parts. all i have to go on is the schematics and youtube vids...can anyone tell me where exactly the barrel o-ring is supposed to go? i cannot tell from the schematic sheet and cannot find any info on the subject so far...any help would be appreciated

Dusty
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:51pm
If it is a newer A5, with the rougher, more durable finish, the o-ring should go around the outside of the barrel adapter to hold it in place in the shells and prevent wobble.  If it is an older A5 with the smoother and less durable finish, then don't worry about it.  (My very early A5 didn't have one and never needed one.)
dusty1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:20pm
it is gonna be the older one...tyvm!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic