Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

aiming with mask

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xiatian0502 View Drop Down

Spammie!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiatian0502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aiming with mask
    Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:05am
Spamming is bad.

Edited by Mack - 13 February 2012 at 9:52pm
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:59pm
I use a remote line and no stock. I used to use a CAR stock, but now hate it
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:56pm
Both eyes open and use the ball tracking method
Sent from a phone booth
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:11pm
Unless you're committed to military styling, look up "T" and "L" stocks for paintball guns. They are very simple stocks that function well and fit with your mask.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:45pm
Look into Folding stocks. After a while of playing paintball you discover a zen like Jedi sence of where your group is going to land. From there you just adjust.
Hudson View Drop Down
Likes sparking things

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:25pm
I have an extendable stock on my 98C. I realized that if i don't extend it, it makes it a lot easier to aim with it. However, a lot of people just use the tank as a stock.
dusty1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:02am
TY! Sure will!
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:56am
Google "paintball raised sight rails" or something similar and see what you come up with.
dusty1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:48am
I have a 98 platinum with rap4 extendable stock...i have found even with it fully extended it is virtually impossible to aim in the traditional method of putting the stock on my shoulder and laying my head over because of the restriction of the mask...is there a trick to it or do they make a longer stock or are stocks pretty much useless? or do most of you just us the tank? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Dusty
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic