Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

apex 2 tip question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
leifo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leifo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: apex 2 tip question
    Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:45pm
hey is jus bought a used apex 2 tip and this is what it looks like inside,im jus wonderin if this will effect my accuracy  http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g478/leifoo/IMAG0466.jpg
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:31pm
that scuffing will effect your accuracy. You should return it as defective/damaged
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:46am
That isn't too bad actually, it is caused by ball breaks when it hits the ramp (way worse in cold weather).

I would use that one like it is, if the cuts start sticking up, then you should cut them off, as that will hurt your accuracy, but being flat like that is fine. I've got a ramp with tons of divits where I have cut out the pieces sticking up, and I can't tell any difference between that old worn out ramp and a new one other than it looks horrible.

You can try to get a new ramp from battle tested, I've worn out 2 of the old style, but my new ones I haven't had those issues yet, as I play without ramp in severe cold.
They tremble at my name...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic