Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Something Is Inside My New HPA Tank,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hudson View Drop Down
Likes sparking things

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something Is Inside My New HPA Tank,
    Posted: 01 November 2011 at 4:32pm
I just bought this tank for 40$ new from amazon. I opened it up only to discover something was moving around inside of it.

Should i just return the tank?

Here's a video to show you what i mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1d8mIFwts
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:39pm
Email Empire and explain what the problem is, and link them the video. They might just exchange the tank, easier than dealing with amazon.
luva98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luva98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:18pm
I watched the video and i agree with SSOK plus definitely don't use the tank, (not saying your stupid enough to use it) just email empire :) something probably broke off during shipping and amazon's too much of a hassle to deal with you'll probly be better off through empire...
I play at CPX sports with my friends every few weeks so PM me if you want to maybe play? im 16 and they are too
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic