Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tech questions for Tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daemien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tech questions for Tippmann
    Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:44pm
I was just wondering if the muzzle break on the Hammerhead Straightline is threaded on or not. I'm wondering as I'm trying to formulate a plan for a new barrel for my X7 Phenom.
tippmann98king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann98king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:01pm
yes it is.. but still need the adaptor to the gun tho ,, but thats on my a5 tho
98C flatline,5 chamber expansion,RT,12BPS.A5 LPK,flatline&hammer barrel,Virtue board,JCS power tube REMOVED cyclone installed BT rip clip custom rear bolt spring.20 bps with out chopping
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:52am
Originally posted by tippmann98king tippmann98king wrote:

yes it is.. but still need the adaptor to the gun tho ,, but thats on my a5 tho

Huh?

Unless Daemien bought his Phenom with a Flatline barrel all he needs to do is buy a Straightline with A5/X7 threads.  (Generally, the stock barrel adapter is not included if the marker is purchased new with a Flatline.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic