Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To old to play paintball?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maitz95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maitz95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To old to play paintball?
    Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:00pm
Hey I'm 16 and curious if I'm to old to be playing paint ball I feel like maybe it's a 12 year old kind of thing and don't want to look like an immature **edited**git am I wrong or are most of you guys like 11?
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:40pm
LOL i started when i was 16 and played till i was 22 or so.  Just started playing again now at the age of 28.  I only really play rec ball and still see guys out there much older than myself.  

My kid sister just started and she is 22.

I will say one thing paintball was WAY easier at 16 lol.  I actually feel in better shape but work injuries from early in my carreer keep reminding me i aint as indestructable as i once thought.   

Edited by BearClaw - 30 October 2011 at 8:44pm
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
luva98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luva98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:41pm
not at all man im 16 and there are people way older at the paintball field i play at, i think it mainly depends on the place you play at because i play at CPX sports in Joiliet illinois search it if you want i believe it is the largest paintball park in north america, it has around 15 arenas and they are all huge, 
I play at CPX sports with my friends every few weeks so PM me if you want to maybe play? im 16 and they are too
Maitz95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maitz95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:37am
Thanks guys lol i feel cool with it now
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:17pm

I'm 43.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:05pm
ya im 22 going on 23 here and i play with guys that are 25, 28, 32, 41

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
Maitz95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maitz95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:49pm
Awesome thanks guys . Random question is the 98 customs iron sights plastic because I don't want them to snap and break
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:55pm
I'm 42.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Mike Gallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

I'm 43.

I turn 44 in January..
CHiKUN_PiMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:12pm
For the record, a real man does what he enjoys regardless of if people are going to label him a f-got or not(for the most part). I'm 23 bro and most of the dudes at my field are around my age or older. It's generally not an exclusively 11 year old thing... Hell, if I recall most fields around here won't allow you to play if you're under 13 and aren't accompanied be a guardian.
Ignorance is bliss, why aint you smilin?
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 10:49am
Originally posted by CHiKUN_PiMP CHiKUN_PiMP wrote:

For the record, a real man does what he enjoys regardless . . .  if I recall most fields around here won't allow you to play if you're under 13 and aren't accompanied be a guardian.

This.

Plus OPBN and Ceesman are youngin's.
Maitz95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maitz95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:16pm
Thanks guys and your right I shouldn't give a **edited** if someone else doesn't like it .
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

For the record, a real man does what he enjoys regardless . . .  if I recall most fields around here won't allow you to play if you're under 13 and aren't accompanied be a guardian.

This.

I still promised to push your wheel chair on the field.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

cobra_grinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobra_grinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:13pm
Never too old! I'm 40 mysef and there are two team members on my team over 50. They are in insanely great shape and can outrun the younger guns. As for me, paintball + P90X keeps me fit for the field. :)
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:08am
I'm turning 40 in a few months...

My father in law is one of our best players... He is 61. (player walking in front of me down the hill)

They tremble at my name...
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:33am

I'm 43.

Youngster...
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:36am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

This.

Agreed.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:44am
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

I'm 43.

Youngster...
Really? I thought I had a good 10 years on you.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic