Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walking Dead!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Paintball101 View Drop Down
Uber-Cool Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:43pm
Good show, but almost trending into more of a soap opera in my opinion. More action and interaction with zombies, and less moping around the farm would be nice.
CCI Phantom... yes it's pump
3.5oz co2

Impulse
Eggy II
45 4500 fiber

98 Custom
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 7:31pm
Not much to add except that this is an excellent show. With this, Justified and Game of Thrones, TV has some of the best shows it's ever had. Too bad the best TV show that was ever made (Deadwood, BTW) was cancelled early. I still haven't gotten over that, nor will I ever.
I need a new Sig...
cbk1boral View Drop Down
Spamomoto

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbk1boral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 7:30am
I do not like this show. True Blood is much better than this show. And I watch True Blood episodes online.........

Edited by cbk1boral - 05 February 2012 at 7:30am
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by cbk1boral cbk1boral wrote:

I do not like this show. True Blood is much better than this show. And I watch True Blood episodes online.........

True Blood was alright when it first started.  I feel like it has become a bit goofy.

As for shows that were canceled too early....Firefly....Cry(Yes, I still feel sad about this).

I still like to watch Dexter, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family and The Walking Dead.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:04pm
I try to find at least a couple of tv shows to watch during school to give me cheap entertainment.

Picked up the second season of justified yesterday, thinking about shelling out the expense to get Deadwood on Blu Ray as well.

I love Mad Men but still haven't gotten past the first few episodes, tried Sons of Anarchy and may get back into it, and I may pick up Breaking Bad. There's a shockingly large library of good tv I missed out on.

Oh, I try not to miss It's Always Sunny. Genius comedy right there.

Edited by stratoaxe - 06 February 2012 at 8:05pm
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 7:32pm
T-minus 1 & 1/2 hour bump.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 7:56pm
Iv been watching it all day to get cought up, cant wait for the new episode.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:05pm
Sho-wee quick draw Rick Grimes there
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:31pm
Ending was crazy, I missed the first 10 min though >_<

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:27pm
Hopefully the end of this episode also marks the end of the slow crawl we've been on.

I was glad to see Rick finally come off as an actually badass rather than the character he's been playing the whole second season. Nice to see him grow a pair.

Also, my DVR caught the opening of the Kevin Smith comic book show...kinda makes me want to record it.
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

I try to find at least a couple of tv shows to watch during school to give me cheap entertainment.

Picked up the second season of justified yesterday, thinking about shelling out the expense to get Deadwood on Blu Ray as well.

I love Mad Men but still haven't gotten past the first few episodes, tried Sons of Anarchy and may get back into it, and I may pick up Breaking Bad. There's a shockingly large library of good tv I missed out on.

Oh, I try not to miss It's Always Sunny. Genius comedy right there.
You can NEVER go wrong with Deadwood. I still rewatch it, over and over and over again. I'm a big Justified fan too, Raylan Givens is one bad dude, the second season is wayyy better than the first, enjoy it.

As for the Walking Dead, that scene in the bar was sweet, kind of made up for the slow pace of the rest of the episode. I also agree that I hope this signals the start of the pace picking back up again. When's the last time they were ambushed by walkers? Not counting the Barnageddon scene, they've been living this happy little utopian farm dream for a while now, I want to see some more walkers dammit!

Edited by Apu - 13 February 2012 at 12:12pm
I need a new Sig...
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:29pm
I liked Rick in this episode, its almost like hes fed up with everyone's whining and had to take it out on somebody. Although I agree with Shane's survival attitude, he was still a narcissistic douche-bag for the past few episodes. Kinda getting tired of him.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:24pm
On tonight's episode: Thank god. I've been waiting for that to happen all season and most of last season.

ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

On tonight's episode: Thank god. I've been waiting for that to happen all season and most of last season.

This, now it can only get more interesting.

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:08am
Honestly... more shocking than when Carl was shot.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:15pm
I hope Carl is going to get an attitude adjustment and the other guy (Dale?) was getting annoying. I like his whole "voice of reason' motive but annoying is an understatement. 
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

I hope Carl is going to get an attitude adjustment and the other guy (Dale?) was getting annoying. I like his whole "voice of reason' motive but annoying is an understatement. 

I haven't watched the episode yet, but a nurse at work spoiled it for me when she yelled out "OMG SOMEONE JUST SPOILED DALE GETTING KILLED ON WALKING DEAD WHAT A <EXPLETIVE>!"

Angry

Anyway, no worries there, I absolutely hated Dale.

Really and honestly, I'm starting to dislike most of the characters on the show. I keep half expecting Rick to flip them the bird and go do his own thing. Worst group of people to be stuck with in the apocalypse this side of an occupy movement.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 6:00pm
It has been a long time since I have been this happy with the death of a TV character.  Hopefully that annoying blond is next.  She wouldn't be as bad if she could act.  
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:42pm
I personally liked the guy they killed off, but I understand he had already died in the comic (thanks Tallen ) so I'm not that hurt.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 10:53pm
Obligatory everyone is already infected so it doesn't matter how they die, they become zombies no matter what.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic