Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walking Dead!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:03pm
I think I'm getting sick of it. The characters are pretty 1-dimentional (minus the hillbilly with the crossbow) and when I get to know them better, I just end up wanting to see them die horribly. That asian guy is a knucklehead, I want it to end badly for him, also he just reminds me of someone I loathe. 
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:15pm
Carl went from being a complete idiot to a decent person to have in the group over the break. I still laughed when Carl got a gun to clear a house while T-dog got stuck with a tire iron. I also enjoyed the suppressors and subsonic rounds they came across over the break as well.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:02pm
Why would you bring your only doctor (Vet) on such a dangerous mission like that? And hes old.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:04pm
I wish Hershall died last season, and I feel that the whole pregnancy thing is going to ruin the show.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:08pm
Another forum I'm on is rooting for the baby to die and then eat its way out of her Alien style.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:11pm
Every time a gun fired and didn't recoil or cycle a part of me died.

It was a good start as far as action goes. Otherwise I started losing interest last season and I'm not really regaining it...
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

Here is what I don't understand.  In the beginning, if you got bit, you caught the virus, died, then came back.  But now, everyone is infected with it, but the virus doesn't kill them anymore, it just waits until they are dead.  What gives?

I don't think the virus ever killed anyone. The bites we've seen so far are pretty brutal. The infection is what kills you. When your immune system is compromised, the virus can more easily move into the brain and help expedite the process. Perhaps everyone has a small dose that can be managed by the immune system, but when they get a bite, there's a large influx of the virus plus rotten fluid that is too large for the body to manage.

There's also the chance that the characters are wrong about how it works. It's unlikely, because of how writers have to dumb down shows for a wide audience, but still possible.

I'm tired of the characters doing stupid things.

SPOILER!
Herschel should have known better than to trust an inanimate body to be fully dead. That's something that the others have clearly figured out by now.

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:42pm
and good-ridance to two more crappy characters!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic