Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walking Dead!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:02pm
MOSSBERG 590!!!!!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:10pm

PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:13am
A friend of mine recommended Walking Dead to me last week. I watched season one in a day, and now I'm trying to finagle any way to get season two while underway. Hooked...to say the least.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:36pm
So, a bullet will go through a deal and hit the object behind it, but will blow a zombie head to pieces and not hit the object behind the head? Odd.

So, who would have done what Shane did?

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

In the amount of time it took them to wrestle around and beat the crap out of each other, they could have totally made it to the truck together. Shane's a dick.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:39pm
Poor Otis....Shane is a scumbag! I wonder what Shane will do next!  Do you think they will find Sophia?  Del by far is my favorite character.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

In the amount of time it took them to wrestle around and beat the crap out of each other, they could have totally made it to the truck together. Shane's a dick.

This thread officially needs a spoiler warning, just sayin'.

I think that the intent of the writers was to imply that he did it to save the kid, but they left just enough room that it might be revealed later he's just a dick.

I like Shane. He and the redneck boondock saint are the show's only real three dimensional characters that I see progressing beyond their role. It's too early to really tell what Shane's intentions are, but he was definitely tormented by his decision. I think personally it was a move of cowardice-he just used Otis to buy himself time that, as Tallen pointed out, he didn't even need. But then again...extraordinary circumstances and whatnot.

Oh, and the old guy that looks out for the suicidal girl is the most obnoxious, predictable character I've seen on a show in a while, and she's a narcissistic douche nozzle. Rick's wife is barely more tolerable, and to be honest Rick kind of gets on my nerves as well. They need to really move on and give the characters a chance to develop.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:49pm
Every time I start to like Shane, he starts screwing up. Also the whole "wahh the girl is missing" ordeal is getting on my nerves. It is time to find her dead or alive. 

I would like a little more of a "Dawn of the Dead 1978" feel to it, where Shane or someone clubs a zombie to death rather than one zombie being a near total predator. Rotting corpses should not be as nimble and strong as a 23 year old in shape male.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:10pm
You know, none of this would have ever happened if they'd only bought Zmax Ammo from Hornady.

Also, no biatching about spoilers in this thread. You know the inherent risks of reading any thread about any movie/show.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:27pm
Zmax amuses me a lot.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:39pm
What is Zmax ammo anyway?
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:42pm
He probably should have just shot the guy in the head so he couldn't fight back
Que pasa?

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

What is Zmax ammo anyway?
I thought the ad explained that fairly well.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Zombies won't go for dead flesh. DUH!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:02pm

Read Robert Twombly's "Zombies!", he has them snacking on each other.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Read Robert Twombly's "Zombies!", he has them snacking on each other.

Obviously this is not an canonical text.....
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:33am
Knee cap him then.....

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

Knee cap him then.....

KBK

That's what he did, in a manner of speaking. Not the whole Sinn Fein method, but close enough.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

A friend of mine recommended Walking Dead to me last week. I watched season one in a day, and now I'm trying to finagle any way to get season two while underway. Hooked...to say the least.

cuevana.tv
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:24pm
haha my dad and I just ordered a few boxes of the Zmax for the heck of having it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic